𝟳.

MEMPHIS , TENNESSEE                                  |𝟵:𝟱𝟵𝐀𝐌|     ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

MEMPHIS , TENNESSEE
                                 |𝟵:𝟱𝟵𝐀𝐌|
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

It been a month since Sekani and Kaizer spoke. Her mind been wandering to him , but instead she of wondering she put it towards her work.

She hasn't been close to Kelisz anymore , Kelisz cut her off because she felt like Sekani wasn't being a real friend. Figures out Kelisz was doing all of that drinking because she had a miscarriage.

"Gurl we not finna chase no niggas." Her client said. "I know.. that's right." Sekani said.

It wasn't really about chasing a nigga , it's what comes with the 'nigga'. She felt peace around him , and ever since he left the house.

Sekani always remembered what he said , it's like he marked it in her head.

"Youuu don't seem like you mean it." She said.

"I don't." Sekani said. "Ouu girl you weak in the knees , stand up. Stand up!" She said.

"I'm done." Sekani said giving Shyy(the client) the mirror.

"These cute , next time imma get the bottoms ones though." She said making Sekani nod.

"wanna come with me to this party tonight ? You can bring friends." Shyy said.

"sure , I haven't been partying since last month." Sekani said. The client made the yikes face , "dick must got you hooked." She said.

"We didn't have no intercourse." She said.

"Shittt, what type of bond y'all had then ? I had to put it down on my ole' dude , and he had to put it down on me for us to be locked in. Soul ties type shit." The client said.

"Not all relationships/ situationships work like that. Anywho, I will be at the party just text me." Sekani said. Shyy winked and walked out.

She sat in her chair waiting for more clients to come. "He'll probably pop up." Miracle said coming from out the back.

"I doubt it , his last words to me was ; I should've killed you a long time ago." She said. Miracle made the yikes face.

"ouu girl , I feel sorry for you. He must be crazy crazy." Miracle said sitting down.

"You have no clue" Sekani shook her head. Miracle just laughed , "he got friends ?" She tilted her head.

Sekani didn't take it like that so she answered, "I know his brother. All of his friends taken." She said.

Miracle nodded , "Put me awnnnn frann." She said.

Sekani nodded , "Siri facetime koda" She said calling 'Kaizer' brother.

"Wassam li' sis" He yawned. "You was sleep ? I'm sorry." She said. "nah u good , wassup ?" He said.

-Koda