♤03/ Funeral

𝑰𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗:

"Mumma-papa Where are you?" I sobbed hard remembering that incident.

I was in the room trying not to make any sound as everybody were outside.
Suddenly a door bang opened. I jumped at my place in a fear.

Dad was standing there and mom was behind him. All I could see that they were hell worried about me.

They came to me slowly, gathering courage to talk to me. I kept my head low and sobbed hard.

"Betu?" They called me and patted my head softly. I looked at them with tears in my eyes.

"Let's go, baccha!?" Dad said in a requesting voice.

I shook my head in denial. My eyes were red , my nose was swollen and I was shivering in fever.

"No baccha! Let's go. We'll start a new life." This was mom
with fresh tears in her eyes.

"No mom. Dad I-i can't g-go." I sobbed hard and hard.
Couldn't control myself anymore and hugged them.

"Baby please! Let's go" Dad pleaded me .

I held the edge of my bed as they tried to pull me.

"No-no mom please!" Dad ignored my words.

"No-no No please Noooo...."

"Nooo..." I yelled and sat on the bed with the jerk . I looked around myself "Not again." I mummbled in annoyance at my nightmares.

I didn't get a nightmare for past two weeks but now may be it is because something must have triggered my mind.

I shrugged off my thoughts as I was used to it. I looked around the time, it was nine in the morning.
I picked up my phone but before i could unlock it started ringing suddenly.

Well i guessed that, it could be ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠.

Without any second thought I received the call only to get yelled by her.

"BITCH!! FUCKING BITCH!" She yelled at me."You again ditched me."

My eyes widened at her last sentence. How could I forget about her? I know I fucked up pretty well.

"Babes sorry! I just completely forgot." I said calming her anger.
"Fuck your sorry Ihita Rajveen." She again yelled at me. I massage my temple at her scoldings.

"𝐾ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑘ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑜ℎ 𝑛ℎ𝑖 𝑏ℎ𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑏ℎ𝑖...." And here we go with her scoldings.

She lectured me for almost one hour with her not so infamous dialogues.

"Ok fine sorry babes! I'll compensate you." I said "Tell me are you coming there?"

"There? Where?"

"Bagchi's Funeral?" I scoffed.

"If you are coming then I will come. And beside that he was meme material to me so, we'll get a hot topic to gossip about."

A small laugh escapes from my mouth at her talks. "Okay bye.. See you then Nitya." And hung up.

𝑵𝒊𝒕𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉 my beautiful Best friend with a sinister glint behind her beauty. She holds a top most designing company in asia. Anyone can think that she is innocent by at her beautiful face but she is not. I still remember how she killed a man brutally three years back who tried to take advantage of my unconsciousness and made it look like an
accident. She's is perfect in her sadistic way.