author note

Who is ready for the No lube, no protection, all night, all day, from the kitchen floor to the the toilet seat, from the dining table to the bedroom, from the bathroom sink to the shower, from the front porch to the balcony, vertically, horizontally, quadratic, exponential, logarithmic, while I gasp for air, scream and upside down, on the floor, on the bed, on the couch, on a chair, being carried, on a plane, in the car, on a motorcycle, the bed of a truck, on a trampoline, in a bounce house, in the pool, bent over, in the the basement, against the window, have the most toe curling, back arching, leg shaking, fist clenching, ear ringing, mouth drooling, ass clenching, nose sniffling, eye watering, eye rolling, hip thrusting, earth quaking, sheet gripping, knuckle cracking, jaw dropping, hair pulling, teeth jittering, mind bloggin, soul snatching,jittering, mind bloggin, soul snatching, over stimulating, vile, sloppy, heart wrenching, spine tingling, back breaking, atrocious, gushy, creamy, beastly,skin peeling, eyelash removing, eye widening, pussy popping, nail scratching, back cuts, spectacular, extraordinary, splendid, phenomenal, throat blasting, mouth foaming, heavenly awakening CHAPTER EVER!