PROLOGUE

Being alone isn't new to Ambre. That's why she was expecting her college life to be just like her past school years, with no one to talk to, unless academically related stuffs. Not bad 'cause she isn't really fond of attention. Besides, she doesn't really have to care for anything other that to maintain her grades for her scholarship as she was an orphan with no one to financially support her except herself, working part-times to make sure she can eat at least three-times a day.=

With her thick eye-glasses because of her poor eye-sight, lame outfits that she really doesn't care about, who would've guess that she will capture Kiara's attention. One of the top models from France who suddenly wants to reside in the Philippines and study on the same university where Ambre is.

Such a coincidence, isn't it?

But what Ambre couldn't comprehend was why this famous brunette keeps on  bugging her, enrolled on the same courses where she's in, sat beside her during classes and stares at her with her shining and gorgeous eyes and won't even look away when she meet her gazes, just widening her smile that in the end, she would be the one who will feel flustered.

Why this particular brunette makes sure that she will no longer have to endure everything by herself and is willing to take care of almost everything just for her?

Why this particular brunette acts like she knows her all her life? Knows about personal and little things about herself  that she never shared to anyone before?

Why this particular brunette always got her back when things go wrong and makes sure that she don't have to worry about it?

Why this particular brunette always assures her that she don't have to worry about anything else and why her heart wouldn't calm down every time she's near her?

She don't have any idea either.