24.New Book

Hey guys...
For some of you who didn't read the author note,i want to inform you that I've published a new book!!!

The Arrogant Billionaire Bachelor

Description;

"I don't deserve to be treated like this!"I yell...

"It's for your good"he yells back.

"Then I'll leave!"I say as I wipe my tears.

I am pulled back and he whispers slowly into my ear.

"You can't"and with that being said,I find his lips on mine.

~

Amelia Richman is a 23year old looking for a job inorder to live well...even if it's enough to pay the rent.She is bubbly, gorgeous,a beauty with brains and doesn't tolerate bad character..

Mason Huston is a 25year old bachelor.. He's handsome,smart and the CEO of a multi billionaire company.He is arrogant, reckless and doesn't care about any one.

Carlos DeVille is a man seeking revenge on Mason.He believes Mason is behind the downfall of DeVille Enterprises.Now a Mafia leader,he will stop at no cost to get back at Mason and destroy him,even his loved ones..

What happens when both people find themselves having to share the same fate?what will Carlos do?what will happen between Amelia and Mason?Well there's only one way to find out.

____________________________________

https://www.wattpad.com/story/354449462?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Strawberrynvanilla

com/story/354449462?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Strawberrynvanilla

Click on the link above and have an amazing reading experience!!!