NATHAN IS SOOOO

It's been a few days. Every day with Ethan is really hard. Nathan makes me feel better tho. I think I'm in love with him. He's gentle with me. Every night I have with Ethan, me and Nathan would cuddle in his room for like an hour then I go to my room and sleep. Anyways it's 4:37 am and I can't sleep. I decide to go wake Nathan up. I walk into his room and shake him "Hmmm?" I hear him say in his sleepy voice. OMG IT WAS SOO CUTE AND HOT. "I can't sleep" I say "go shut the door. We can cuddle: he says. I shut the door and climbed in bed with him. He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe even tho he's my kidnapper. I hate Ethan so much. He's too rough but Nathan is sooo gentle. I fell asleep in his arms. When we woke up he was playing with my hair. It was so cute. We went out of the room and went into the kitchen. I think Ethan was still sleeping. We made pancakes. We sat down and started eating. "Hey.. you wanna have sex after? I know it's not time but I'm horny" he said. I don't know what to say. "Uhm... sure..?"
I said.
*time skip*
We were in bes together. "How abt you be ontop" he said. "I don't how" I said. "Climb ontop of me. I'll guide you through" I climbed on top of him and he positioned his cock in between my legs I sat down and felt it go inside. K gasped he started thrusting slowly inside of me. My nails dug into his chest. He started going faster and I moaned out in pleasure. I buried my head into his neck as he started going faster. He flipped us over so now I'm laying down. He started going really hard. I was moaning in pain and pleasure. He kept going in and out going harder each time. He pulled out and layer beside me. "WAS I too rough?" He said sweetly. "A lil but it's ok" Ethan burst in the room. "SO YOU CAN HAVE MLRE SEX BUT I CANT!?" He screamed he grabbed me and ran into his room. He slammed me onto to the bed. I tried to run out the door but he grabbed me by the hair yanking me into his arms "listen little slut.  I told you how this works!" He slammed me against the wall and pulled his belt off. He pushed me to the ground and slapped me hard with the belt. I screamed in pain. He kept slapping me with it. I was screaming and crying on pain. Begging for him to stop. After 10 minutes he picked me up and threw me put his room. I fell onto the floor sobbing. Nathan was already right there. He picked me up bridal style and carried me into my room "I'm so sorry I didn't know that was gonna happen eliz-" I interrupted him. "You just had to have nkre sex with me didnt you!? Get out!!" I screamed. He looked sad and left closing the door. I felt a little bad but it was his fault. I sobbed. My body covered in scratches and bruises. I eventually fell asleep.