371-380

Chapter 371 Straight into the Sky
  Only some high-level superpowers suddenly widened their eyes and looked at the scene below in disbelief.

  What a powerful power fluctuation.

  What's this?
  Xie Ning glanced at her boyfriend's shocked face and smiled happily, "I fused almost all the metal powers with your thunderstorm power. Then I sealed it in a small square box. Inside!"

  "When we ran out, all the superpowers exploded!"

  She made a subtle gesture of victory, tilted her head, "It's fun!"

  The small boxy box was actually built by her. space wall.

  In other words, the three powers were blended together by this scammer, and they started to explode when everyone ran away.

  Unimaginable!

  The middle-aged fire element woman's eyes widened and she didn't dare to go near the edge of the city wall.

  If they had run a step too late just now, they might have died together with the mutant plant as big as the truck...

  "It's not fun at all." Gu Chen complained and rubbed his girlfriend's head hard, "Look at you now."

  The little girl The lips were as white as a piece of paper, which made him feel distressed.

  "It's okay." Xie Ning took his hand and smiled, "You can recover after you rest." "It's

  too risky." Gu Chen breathed a sigh of relief, "From now on, you must always stay by my side. No way." Leave me half a step away."

  "I know, I know, it's long-winded." Xie Ning winked at him.

  "My God, is this still human power?" Zheng Feina sighed after a long time.

  Several teammates around him hurriedly ran to the city wall to take a look, and exclaimed, "Look."

  This was incredible.

  Zhuang Xinyi, who had watched the end from the beginning, seemed to have lost her mind. She stood beside Cha Peng blankly, her fingers tightly twisted together.

  So this is... the power of superpowers.

  This scene was like a special effects scene in a movie, it was too distorted.

  How could Xie Ning...

  be able to control such a powerful force?
  She led the group of superpowers out of thin air to the center of the battlefield, and then rushed back.

  At the same time, starting from the center of the battlefield, a terrifying supernatural energy was released, almost flattening all the dazed zombies around.

  Yes, Xie Ning's move actually wiped out all the zombies in that area.

  Can such a terrifying power still be called a human being?

  I have never seen anyone who can do this.

  Now that superpowers have developed to the point where they can go to heaven and earth without restraint, right?
  If you want to go straight to the sky, go straight to the sky.

  If you want to walk in the clouds, then walk in the clouds.

  Even taking the lives of ordinary people like them is just a matter of minutes.

  Zhuang Xinyi couldn't help but tremble all over when she thought of this.

  These people, in the eyes of superpowers, are probably like ants.

  This intuitive visual impact greatly affected Zhuang Xinyi herself.

  Including Zha Peng, although Cha Peng is a superpower, he has never seen such a powerful superpower energy attack.

  At this moment, just like Zhuang Xinyi, she was dumbfounded on the spot.

  In front of him was a vast expanse of smoke and dust.

  The zombie group that was originally undulating like mountains and seas was created into a vacuum zone in the middle.

  Yes, with the mutant plant in the truck as the center, all the zombies in the surrounding circle, together with the behemoth, were wiped out by supernatural energy, not even a trace of residue was left.

  The impact of supernatural energy is still swinging in all directions.   

  All the zombies that encountered this circle of invisible powers were destroyed before the naked eye.

  The air was quiet for a second.

  Then everyone burst into cheers.

  It was like a shot in the arm being injected into the body. The tired people who had been fighting continuously for a day and night were now lifted up by the scene in front of them and suddenly became excited again.

  "That's amazing. Who is this?"

  Everyone rushed around asking each other.

  "I heard she's Captain Gu's girlfriend."

  "Oh my God, where did Captain Gu find such a powerful girlfriend? Why don't I have one?" "

  What did you pick up? How can you talk?"

  Amid the bustling crowd with smiles on their faces, Zhuang Xinyi lowered her head in silence and clenched her hands tightly.

  She could no longer feel the pain in her hands from being pinched, and her heart felt as if she was tormented in boiling oil.

  It had been more than a year since the end of the world, and she felt more uncomfortable on this day than any other day.

  That... strange feeling that her former classmate completely surpassed her made her feel uncomfortable all over, and nothing felt wonderful.

  "It's amazing." He Zhi breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Everyone, please work harder! Stop watching the excitement and continue to repair the city wall. And who is that... Li Dawei, why are you running there again? Come here and move the rocks. Come here." "You have to follow

  the soil. Do you know about people with superpowers? Why are you always running around? You can't control yourself?" "

  Is there anyone here to help? Food is being distributed. Those who have retired will eat first."

  Unconsciously By this time, it was already lunch time. Everyone's energy in fighting zombies was infinitely greater at this moment, and they felt as if their whole body was full of energy.

  This is when the fighting spirit is mobilized.

  "What's the current situation?" Gu Chen helped his girlfriend down the tower and came to the main control room. He caught a technician and asked.

  "How about the ice mutant zombie on the west side of the city wall?"

  "It's very strange. It has been moving within a fixed range, and it hasn't made any changes until now. Captain, the situation has begun to stabilize now." The technician waved his hand. Sweat, a rare smile on his face.

  "At the current rate, it's not impossible to repel the zombie wave."

  Especially since there is such a powerful boss in their team!

  The technicians looked at Xie Ning with bright eyes.

  They all saw the scene just now on the surveillance video!

  It can be said that for them who looked at the overall situation, the shock they received in the video was slightly greater than that of the people on site.

  "Don't take it lightly." Gu Chen warned, "Let the substitutes come down and replace them with our players. Let the people on the superpower team rest for a few hours." "We need to

  supply the superpower potions, as well as food. Follow up. Don't let everyone fight on an empty stomach."

  "Okay captain, we will follow you soon."

  "Ning Ning, you stay here to rest, don't go anywhere." Gu Chen pulled his girlfriend inside He pressed her down on the leather chair in the rest room and said, "When will you recover? When will you go out again?"

  "Don't do this again in the future."

  After releasing the power, he still held on and sent them back to protect the house. Someone, seeing this little white face, made him feel distressed just looking at him.

  "I'm fine." Xie Ning smiled at him, "Go and do your work, I'll lie here for a while."

  Gu Chen nodded, "You lock the door before going to sleep. Send me a message when you wake up, and I'll give it to you Bring something delicious."