32º Cap -Rocco doesn't tell Antonella the whole truth

Antonella manages to push Rocco away, who gets off of her.

- What was it, Antonella?

- I've never slept with a man.

- How did I not think of this before?

Embarrassed, Antonella straightens her dress.

- There's no need to be shy. We go to her time. He is well?

Rocco lies down on her again, showering her with kisses.

- You must think I'm a fool.

- Why would be?

- Because I'm over twenty years old and still a virgin.

- On the contrary, this just proves that you are a pure girl, like few others out there.

- Take me Home.

- He is well. I'll take you, but only after one more kiss.

Lying on top of her, Rocco makes her feel his hard member, but then thinks that this isn't the time to go any further with her.

- Are you going to take me or are you going to try to show me your masculine skills?

- I intend to show you, yes, but on another opportunity.

Rocco gets up smiling and picks up the keys he had thrown on the table.

- I'm really looking forward to the day dawning and I'll meet my twin sister again.

- You two will have a lot to talk about, shall we?

Rocco opens the door and Antonella leaves, entering the penthouse elevator.

At the gate of her house, Elisabetta tries to escape, but Matteo quickly gets out of the car, standing in front of the gate, preventing her from passing.

- Let me in, Matteo.

- Not until you tell me what happened to you, so that you don't even let yourself be touched.

- I was raped.

A silence ensues and Elisabetta continues.

- I was forced to have sex.

Matteo walks back to the car, turning around to look at Elisabetta again.

- Who made this?

- My ex-boyfriend.

- Who else knows about this?