1

Author's perspective

Taehyung's office at hospital

Taehyung: (while talking on the phone) Yes, please tell Ms Natalie to send the required material till tomorrow. Thank you.

(He then cut the call and starts walking out of his office. After greeting some of his employees, he walks towards his car for heading home after a long day.
Jungkook had already left in the afternoon as he had to pick Eva from her school.
Even though they have a driver, they never trust anyone with their baby sister.
Upon entering home, the sight made him happy as he saw his baby sister.
But then he got confused and concerned as he saw dry tears on Eva's face. )

Living room

Taehyung: What happened to Eva Jungkook? ( He asked Jungkook who had Eva in his arms rocking her slowly)

Jungkook: Don't worry hyung. Eva just saw a spider in the backyard.

Taehyung: Give her to me.

(He said while taking Eva from Jungkook's hold and making her sit on his lap while he himself sat on the couch)

Taehyung: Babylove can you look at me.
(He said with his sweetest voice while slowly turning her head towards him with his finger under her chin. The sight made him want to kiss her and cuddle her forever, he mentally cooed within himself as Eva looked absolutely adorable with her pink lips and rosey cheeks, not to forget her tear stained face. But he had to be a little firm this time)

Taehyung: Baby how many times have I stopped you from entering the garden at night?

(Eva timidly showed 5 fingers in front of him)

Taehyung: And why is that? (He again asked softly making sure he doesn't scare her)

Eva: Be-cause the-re are m-many insects at night. (She said looking down continuously)

Taehyung: This is your second time breaking this rule Eva.

(Now Eva got really scared as she knows Taehyung never calls her by her name)

(Taehyung's eyes soften as he sees that Eva is scared)

Taehyung: Baby I want you to know that whatever me and kook oppa tell you to do is for your own good. Ok love?

(Eva nods slowly and then speaks)

Eva: I'm sorry oppa. I won't repeat this again.(teary eyes)

(Taehyung smiles softly and kisses her forehead before speaking)

Taehyung: It's alright baby. I'm not mad at you. Let's go eat dinner hmmm?

Eva: (with a cute smile) Ok oppa

(Then they both go to the dining area where Jungkook along with a maid is setting up the food)

Dining Area

(Upon reaching the table, Eva immediately runs off to Jungkook who in return picks her up and pecks her cheek. Eva starts giggling cutely)

Jungkook: Aigoo is my babydoll hungry? (Eva nods eagerly)

Jungkook: Well then let's get your little tummy filled.

(He says this before setting Eva on the chair and then sits beside her. Taehyung sits infront of her. All of them start serving their food and enjoy dinner together)

Taehyung: Baby you need to eat your veggies as well. Not just the tteok-bokki.

Eva: But it's yucky. (She says while making a face)

Taehyung: I know love but they are very important for you. (He says trying to convince her.)

Eva: No! No veggies.

Jungkook: Hyung, it's ok if Eva doesn't want to eat them. We can just give her vitamin pills. Right hyung? (He said in a playful manner)

Taehyung: Ofcoure Kook. (After saying this he chuckled softly seeing Eva's horrified face)

Eva: No pills Oppa ! I'll eat it. See. (She says while stuffing broccoli in her mouth)

Jungkook: (chuckle) Slow down bub. (He says slowly patting her back)

After dinner

Living Room

(Taehyung and Jungkook were both sitting on the couch doing some important work regarding the hospital.)

Taehyung: Jungkook did you talk to the lab head about Eva's blood reports?

Jungkook: Yes hyung, he said that we'll get the reports tomorrow.

Taehyung: Ok.

(Meanwhile Eva is in her room pretending to be a fairy as she is wearing her wings and is jumping around the bed trying to fly. Just then her feet get trapped in her toys and falls down badly from the bed and hurts her forehead.)

Eva: ow! My head!

(She then starts crying badly after seeing blood on her hands and forehead.)

(As soon as Taehyung and Jungkook hear Eva's cry, they both rush towards her room and are met with a heartbreaking sight in front of them.)

Taehyung: Babylove what happened? (He asks worriedly as he picks Eva up and sets her on his lap)

Eva: (while crying) I fell from the bed oppa.

Taehyung: Shh shhh stop crying bub. Oppa will fix it in no time.

(Just then Jungkook comes with the first aid kit in his hands. He then starts cleaning the wound very gently so that he doesn't hurt Eva.)

Eva: It hurts. (She says trying to get away from Taehyung but he is holding her securely)

Jungkook: I know love, just a second and it's done.

Taehyung: You were so strong baby. (He says before kissing her forehead)

Jungkook: It's almost time for your bedtime love.

Eva: Oppa can you read a story for me?

Jungkook: Why not.

(And just like that Eva slept while listening to Jungkook's story.)

To be continued