Chapter Twenty-Seven

Damien's POV:

"Sebastian..." I called out, my face contorting with a slight frown. Seriously, do I really have to deal with this annoying person right now?

But the idiot flashed me a grin, glancing at Eros and Pasito before turning his gaze back to me. "Hey, bro... it's been ages," he said with that same grin plastered on his face.

I shot him a glare, already fed up with his presence. And you know what's even funnier? Even though he's my cousin, Eros, and Pasito never liked him. That guy is just terrible, or should I say my dad's little plaything. He is my cousin, Sebastian Albrecht…… though I still wonder how I managed to have this fool as my cousin. 

    Yeks!…….. I had a bunch of cousins, and this fool, Sebastian, is one of them. Even though they're answering that influential surname, they're not exactly well-known to the public. But as for me, I was the recognized heir to the Albrecht group, and this was the reputation my father had painstakingly built from scratch.

"Sebastian, why are you here?" I said clearly not comfortable with his presence. A grin reappeared on his lips as he glanced at Ashley who was curiously staring at him, "Wasn't expecting you here either, this is not your kind of outing," he said, ignoring my question. 

"You were asked a question," said Eros. He already seemed pissed off and couldn't hide his irritation anymore.

"This is a party, puppet," Sebastian smirked, earning a raised brow from both of us. I could feel Eros' anger boiling as he clenched his fist and lunged at Sebastian, but Pasito was quick to hold him back, preventing the scene from happening. 

**********

Ashley's POV: 

I was just watching in curiosity, the black jet-haired guy seemed to be close to Damien for him to be able to address him like that though his presence seemed to be irritating them. I wonder who he was? 

Turning to my side, I noticed the guy with a haircut whispering something to his friend who was at the edge of punching the daylight out of the black hair guy. The brown-haired guy chuckled and eased back, but you could still see the hostility in his eyes. I quickly turned my head to see Damien standing there while looking at the scene emotionlessly. 

     I wonder if this guy even has a heart or something. He seems calm like his friend was not about to punch the other guy to death. 

"Hey, it has been five years since you left home and since then, nobody has seen you," I turned my gaze towards the guy who spoke up, and Damien's eyes shot daggers at him. My curiosity was piqued as I wondered if they were brothers. It seemed like their relationship was more complicated than what we were told, considering Damien was supposed to be the only son.

I might have known Damien through the media and being his number one fan but his private life is something that I had no idea about. Besides, we were married based on a mere contract, not like we even had a relationship before marriage, so enough reason that I knew little or nothing about him aside from what the media told us. 

"Why are you here?" Damien asked again, his voice carrying a hint of seriousness. I could sense the weight behind his question, wondering the type of relationship he had with this guy.

Nevertheless, the black-haired guy cleared his throat, his voice dripping with boredom. "I was so bored at home, I thought, why not crash this party? Plus, it's an open invitation," he heckled but the brown-haired guy and his friend rolled their eyes at him. 

"Not for idiots like you," the brown-haired guy snarled with so much hatred when glaring at him but the dude brushed it off while still grinning, "My surname makes it easier for me to be invited,"