Chapter 22

[This chap is gonna be a rollercoaster lol.... I'm gonna wrap up all the shits like a burrito! Canon from the next chapter my baby!

Anyways let's start ]
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It's been a year since all the chaos happened all together. Sasuke and Shisui moved out of my house a month ago together, but they still spend most of the time here than their appartment. My father trains Shisui as he doesn't have sharingan,Man Shisui is bomb with or without sharingan anyway~ me and Neji are old students probably. Sasuke likes to spend time with mom and Hanabi, me and Naruto are basically his family now. He still doesn't know about Itachi and hates him to core. 

On the other hand Ken and I grew alot closer than we were cause of my regular visit in the hidden floor plus outside too.

I get this wonderful feeling everytime I get on his nerves.... Just wow-

Right now I finished talking with Mikoto and Fugaku who were in deep sleep... I know they won't reply and neither make any movement but I still talk with them..... 

Ken have coloured their hair just in case they finally decide to wake up from coma..... Each one of them is in coma and no one showed any sign of waking up. 

Mikoto looked like my mom, Ken coloured their hair in purple that looked like the iconic Hyuga hair....  When Fugaku will wake up, the first thing I'll do is show him a mirror. Man I would love that-

"Oi ken, I'm awesome right" I asked trailing behind him. 

"Yeahhhh sureee" I could see the nerves popping up in his head, even tho it just started. I love to annoy him lol.

"Ken how old were you when you started living here" out of nowhere I decided to bring up this question.

"I was 7 back then, you were like 2 on that time" to this point I'm not even surprised with whatever he says. Prodigy from another Village~

"Why are you so tall"

"I'm just tall now shut the cap" 

"Come onnnnnnnnn! you tall bitch grow a spine and tell me" 

"*Sigh* never have i ever, wanted to beat someone so bad" 

"You know you can't- I'm cute afterall" 

He looked at me with pure wtf expression before going towards 'his patient'.... He was disgusted, truly disgusted. I'M OFFENDED 

"Ok I'll stop~ I'll be leaving now ken~ " I said while laughing, As I was on stairs about to open the door. Ken said something unexpected

"Wait Hina, she's showing movement.... Come here hurry up Hurry Up" I just ran towards him without a second thought.... Who's showing what movement

It's Mikoto-

"D- did she really" I asked Ken with unreadable expression

"She did" he slightly nooded

"Fugaku, guess who's beating you to it? If you want your wifey safe you better wake up with her" i said to the man on other bed. 

"Well you know what.... Don't! actually don't wake up- atleast I can marry her without you fussing around" I said to the sleeping man, if he was awake i would have received 5-6 bombastic eyes and his sassy comments on me lol.... Wake up everyone I'm waiting. I got out of the room Ken already went out.

"Ken did you eat? You don't right! That's why you are so skinny" I asked him.... I was concerned but my speech is just not right. Fuck it who cares

"I do eat on time... I'm not skinny at all shrimpy" he gave me side eye.... Excuse me sir? I was concerned.