brothers reunite

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Shadow flew around in circles. He grew impatient. All he wanted was to see Hectic. He marched his way into the woods. Until suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Shadow," a worried screech escaped the lips of taller hybrid. Shadow turned around to see a dark figure behind him. He looked up with tear-filled eyes. "Eclipse?" He spoke quietly.

*******It was a gloomy day. The skies roared with anger. Rain drops pouring down. A young hybrid, Shadow, argued with this older hybrid, Eclipse. "YOUR NOT A CHILD ANYMORE SHADOW! GROW UP!" This angered Shadow as he flew towards him. He put a grip on his brother's shirt. He snarled as he spoke, "THEN STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE!" Eclipse pushed his younger brother away. "GET OFF ME! I WOULDN'T TREAT YOU AS ONE IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A TROUBLE MAKER," He shouted. "So annoying," he mumbled under his breath. Eclipse went to walk away when he felt a shove from behind. "YOU'RE ANNOYING!" Shadow yelled, filled with angered.

Eclipse felt enraged and tackled his brother. They tumbled down a wet hill. Mud getting all over them. They just continued to punch each other. When they got to the end of the hill, they had bumped into a tree. Water poured all over them. They broke free from each other. They stood there and leered at each other. "I wish mom and dad were still here. Then I wouldn't have to deal with you." Eclipse said. He regretted it right after saying it. He observed the hurt look upon his younger brother's face.

Shadow looked up and saw more hybrids fleeting the scene. Their tails torched up. The rain unable to keep their flames down. Shadow looked at his brother. "Heh," he gives a slight laugh, hiding his tearful eyes in the rain. "Then don't bother with me. I'll just leave." Shadow flew and wiped his tears away. He blended in with the rest of the hoard."Wait, Shadow, come back." Eclipse went after him. It was too late, though. With Shadow's speed, he was long gone. Out of sight. Eclipse followed along with the other hybrids in search of his younger brother. He hoped his brother was going to wherever the rest were going.******

Eclipse pulls his younger brother into a hug. "I'm glad you're safe. I've been searching everywhere for you." He sighed full of relief. Shadow rolls his eyes. All the memories rushed back to the surface. He releases himself from his big brother's grip. 'Whatever,' Shadow turned his back to his brother. "Why are you here anyway," He snarled with venom in his words.

Eclipse was taken aback. Hurt by the tone Shadow had. "Shadow," he started. "I was worried about you. Look what I said back then was out of anger. I never meant to say such words. You're my little brother, and I love you." Shadow folded his arms together and swiftly turned around. His angry face is attached. "And I'm just supposed to forgive you like that."

Eclipse sighed. "No, I suppose not." Shadow began to tap his foot. "You're very convincing," his sarcastic voice came out. Eclipse grew frustrated. "And you're not easy to deal with." The dejected hybrid stayed his ground. "Yeah, and you're not easy to live with." The older brother placed his hand on his forehead. He shook his head in a disapproved way. "Why must you start an argument every time we talk." Shadow sneered as he began to say,"Why do you always treat me like a burden? " He continued to say,"I'm not your child."

Eclipse sighed as he rubbed his temple lobe. "I never once saw you as a burden. Of course, I know you're not my child. BUT YOUR MY BROTHER AND I CARE ABOUT YOU." Shadow held his ground as he roared,"AND I NEVER ASK YOU TO." His winds flared. Blue flames shot out. Eclipse winced when his arm got burned. His hand cooled off the burn. "Doesn't matter," he spoke with a faint voice, "You're my baby brother. Even when you annoy me, make me upset, or anger me, I'm always going to care about you. Even if you grow to hate me, I'll still watch over you. I'll love you even if you want nothing to do with me." He began sniveling and continued to clench his arm in pain. "You're the most important person in my life."

Shadow loose up his stance. His arms fell to his side. Shadow always pushed Eclipse away because he didn't want to be hated. He looked up to his big brother. His brother took on the parent role, and he felt guilty. He always wanted to grow up quickly to help his big brother out. He grew angry when he thought he could never catch up to him.

SHADOW'S POV
Seeing my brother again all of sudden brought back painful memories. But they weren't all painful. I remember all the times he made me cry, but I also remember those times we laughed together. The times when he yelled but the times he was caring. I hold no ill will towards my brother. Truthfully, I'm glad he never gave up searching for me. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him. I look upwards with teary eyes. "I'm glad you found me. And sorry for the burn I gave you." I gave a slight smile. His face grew a grin as well. He pulled me into a tight hug.

I heard rustle sounds in the woods. My brother and I are both in our attack stance. I stood down when I noticed who the two were. Eclipse growled as he blocked me. Going in protective mode. "It's okay. These are my friends." Eclipse looks at me with confusion. His mind is full of questions. I laugh. I start to say, "I'll explain later." I walk up to Knot and Finn. My eyes were searching for the missing boy. My smile turns to a frown. "Where's Hectic?" I tilt my head to the side.

Knot standing guard. He notices the other hybrid. Finn is holding onto Knot's arm. "Hectic had an off day. He's fine, though, don't worry. He's just going to spend some time with his dad. He won't come today but he will tomorrow." His gaze staying on my older brother. "And whose that?"

"Oh him," I point back at Eclispe. "He's my brother, Eclipse. Don't worry, he won't hurt you." They both look at each other. Still tense, they stand their guard. Though now they both look at me instead of him. I'm a little disappointed that Hectic isn't joining in. I could have introduced him to my brother. But it's fine. I'm sure they can meet tomorrow. " Hectic is alright?" They both nod their head.

My brother came up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Whose this Hectic these humans speak of?" Finn laughs as he asks."Aren't you human too?" Eclipse taken aback by his question, but he smiled. "I suppose I'm at least half." He laughs along with Finn. Knot smiles as the tension in the air disappears.

I grin when I tell him about Hectic. "Hectic," I blush a bit, "he's... uh a f...f..friend of mine." Eclipse's eyes widen. "A friend, huh." He jokes as he continues to say, "My baby brother, the loner has a friend." He puts me in a choke hold, and he knuckles my hair. I laugh as I gasp for air. "Please stop."