20 - groupchat

'Nick' added 'Chris'
'Nick' added 'Jade'
'Chris' added 'Eliza'
'Chris' added 'Matt'

Nick
Matt we needa talk

Jade
Awh just wonderful that you made this gc Nick because I have some things to say to your brother too

Chris
What'd I do??

Jade
Not you Chris, I meant Matt

Chris
Oh that makes more sense

Eliza
Matt we need to have a talk

Nick
All of us need to have a talk with you

Matt
Guys—

Jade
I don't want to hear your lame ass fucking excuses.

Eliza
Exactly

Nick
We're gonna talk, you're gonna listen

Matt
Fine

Eliza
I'll go first. Matt, Matthew.
How did you fuck that up? She's crazy about you but you still managed to make her so sad. How fucking stupid are you?

Matt
Kinda harsh but I deserve it ig

Nick
Yes you fucking deserve it. Let's get a 'how much do you deserve it' check. Jade, tell us

Jade
Hmm. What I hear now from IN MY ROOM is.. huh— songs over heartbreaks. Oh would you listen to that, she's not even singing along and it's her favourite heartbreak song. Matt she FUCKING sang along when she found out Noah cheated. Fix it and fix it fast or I'm gonna come to Mass myself.

Nick
And I'll help her with wtv she's gonna do. Matt, ever since you even SAW Cassie on tour and didn't even talk to her, you've been going non-stop over how pretty she is. Remember even before Chris and I knew you guys knew each other, you gave us hints. You kept talking about 'this girl with a smile that brightens your day and the eyes that make your heart melt'.

Jade
Omg yeah I remember her doing the same thing about Matt but I just thought it's cuz she's a fan I would've never thought they'd know each other.

Eliza
You wanna know what happend to Noah tho after she told me? He's my cousin. Yup, Noah Sench. I havent texted nor talked to him ever since and neither has Cassie. If you don't fix it, you'll end up like Noah and believe me, you don't want to.

Jade
Ooh no you definitely don't.

Chris
So uhm idk what I'm doing here since I don't fucking know what happend but I DO know Matt broke up?

Nick
Pretty much, I'll save the embarrassment from how it happend for Matt.

Chris
Huh. So you're telling me, Matt. That you broke up with Cassie even though you were yet YESTERDAY saying how much you love her. You're really stupid, Matt.

Matt
Can I talk now?

Nick
Go on ig

Matt
Look, I didn't want to break up with her. Now that I think about it I don't even know why I did. I had a lot of anxiety and I didn't know what to do. Cass asked me if my anxiety was acting up and I said no but it was. I said the wrong thing and if I could go back I would've answered truthfully.