She's Mine

THANK YOU FOR VOTING  PART 1

----------------------

As usual, Pomni gets out of bed and gets ready for the day. She strolled outside after opening her door. Glancing around, she saw Raggatha participating in conversation with Jax.

"Jax, could you please stay away from Pomni for once. " Ragatha said looks annoyed talking to him.

"Your not the boss of me, R. A. G. A. T. H. A-"

"You Freaking Rabbit! Just leave her alone! " She yelled and confused when Jax pointing something.

Raggatha, look to where Jax's hand is pointing.

"Oh, Pomni?!? Y-your a-awake. "She walk near to her nicely not looking at Jax.

Jax walks near as well. Raggatha glared at him, pushing Pomni away. Suddenly,  Jax grabbed Pomni and pulled her waist to him.

" Hey~ Your awake. "He said to pomni and pat her head.

Ragatha was fuming when she saw this and wants to punch him badly. Pomni was like confuse and don't know what is happening. She scratched her cheek before answering him.

"Why you both always fighting each other?" Pomni ask.

"Aww~ Is my Pompom worried? " Jax said. He let go of her.

Zooble was walking the hallway saw those three and decides to ignore. Until, he tripped by Jax's right foot while passing by.

"F@£#, Jax!!! "He quickly stood up ready to punch him. Suddenly, Caine show up and stop him using his wand.

" your lucky, Jax or else... "He stopped when noticing Caine was behind him, he step away with angry looking.

" Caine, do we have another adventure for today? " Pomni ask wondering.

Caine think if there is but shook.

"For today's is break, oh! Gotta go-" He vanish like air.

"So, pomni what are you gonna do for today's break? " Raggatha ask.

"Absolutely, she's going to find a stupid exit everywhere. "Zooble answer irritate.

" shut up, Zooble i didn't ask you. "Raggatha.

" Zooble is right.  That's the only way I can get out of here.Plus, can you and Jax should  get along. "Pomni.

" We won't until he stop approaching you." Raggatha demand.

"Ugh,  why don't we visit Kaufmo for awhile that as@#&£!@ must be doing something crazy. "Jax appear a small smile to his face.

"Good idea, Jax.lets go! "

They walk except for Zooble he didn't join because Jax and him are just going to make  a chaos.

-------------------------------------

Jax being agressive and overprotective over some stupid conversation Pomni had with Raggatha over . It was getting tiring now.

“You’re mine. You got that? Mine! Not Gangle’s, not Caine’s, not Kinger’s, not Ragatha’s, not Bubble’s, NOT ANYBODY’S BUT MINE! You heard THAT POMNI!!”Jax.

He yelled as he walk over Pomni. Jax’s yellow eyes felt like they were piercing your soul…Raggatha was shocked and grabbed Pomni hands.

"J-jax???! "Pomni was terrified.

Jax seemed to be in a trance like state… he was acting.. different..

“Yeah… I’m here… pomni..”He spoke in  a strange tone.

"Your acting idiot, as***le.... "Raggatha said and tight her hand to pomni's hand.

Jax didn’t respond immediately. He just kind of stared at pomni.

“You… you are mine…Pomni”His words was So serious.

She's mine!!

Whaaatt!!!

PLEASE VOTEEE😇⭐⭐⭐