Party 💦- Chris

I've been at this party for a few hours, honestly just dancing with my bsf. We drank and danced it was fun. I noticed this guy kept staring at me. He was so hot.

"GO UP TO HIMMM Y/N!!!" My bsf yelled at me.

"idkkk," I say nervously.

Some other guy walks up to me and my bsf and starts touching my tits.

"Hey sweetheart," he says, smirking.

I feel uncomfortable but don't know what to do. My eyes nervously dart around the room until making eye contact with the hot guy. He looks at me and runs over.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" he yells grabbing the guy and aggressively pulls him away.

The guy just walks away looking shaken and confused.

"uh thanks" I say, smiling at him.

"You're welcome, my names Chris btw"  he says

I look up at him as he grabs my face and pulls in for a soft kiss.

I feel my cheeks grow red and hot.

"follow me"he says grabbing my hand and walking me up the stairs.

We turn left into a bedroom and walk in on a couple. We go into a few more doors before we find a empty bedroom. Chris trys to turn the light on.

"Fuck why isn't it working" he says frustrated.

"Hey don't get upset" I say softly.

"c'mere" he says sitting down on the bed.

"your really pretty" he says smiling at me leaning in to kiss me again.

I blush not knowing what to say before he kisses me again. He pushes me against the wall before kissing me deeper, more intensely. I feel his tounge poke at my lips before I open my lips. I pull away and lean down to kiss his neck leaving hickeys.

"mmmm" Chris groans.

I put my hands up his shirt feeling his warm chest, he slips off his shirt for me as I start to make my way down his chest leaving marks everywhere. I feel him start to unzip my dress, my boobs popping out. I feel him start to suck my tits leaving hickeys. I moan quietly trying to not make a noise.

I kiss down his chest until I make it to his shorts. I pull of his shorts and leave it so it's just his boxers and my panties. I take off his boxers and he takes off my underwear.

I finally move down to his dick kissing it softly. I hear Chris groan. I move my tounge around it lightly, teasing him. I move up to the tip and feel Chris start pushing my head down. I move up and down slow and then faster and faster.

"Oh fuck baby keep going" Chris moans throwing his head back in pleasure.

I go faster and faster.

"Oh shit I'm gonna cum" Chris moans again.

I go the fastest i can and feel Chris release in my mouth, I lick it all up and get up.

"c'mere" Chris says still out of breathe pointing to the edge of the bed.

He gets down on the floor and starts to kiss my thighs. I move closer begging for his tounge.  He kisses my pussy.

"God your wet" he says smiling licking my folds.

I feel him slip his tounge in.

"Oh fuck" I moan throwing my head back.

He licks and sucks my pussy going slow then fast then slow. I feel him suck harder.

"I'm gonna cum" I barely moan out.

My legs are shaking harder then ever. I cum all over his face and he licks it all up.

"good girl" he says smirking.

My legs are still shaking as I fall back onto the bed.

Chris helps me get dressed again, and we walk out.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

okayyy how was ittt😭😭