☯....41....☯

Jungkook called j-hope to find everything more about David and his family and he did give jungkook all the information they needed.

Very valuable that's not very easy to get.

They had taken pictures of taehyung's bruises as evidence for the court.

They all sat seated in the courtroom. Taehyung between jimin and jungkook.

Jungkook holding his hand the entire time. And David, Ella , Tanya and their lawyer on the other side.

The lawyer that was with them, was a close friend of jungkook's that had agreed to help him when he told him everything.

And also he was known as the best lawyer in New York

The lawyer stood up, closing his jacket...

He said " Bad people do sin. Grown-up people are bad. Taking advantage of young ones is bad. That's why we have laws in this world. Laws that everyone should follow. But some don't. And that's why we are here. Ladies and gentlemen of the court and Jury. We are here for several laws that have been broken. These laws include sexual harassment, rape of a minor, physical abuse, foeticide, blackmail, verbal abuse, mental abuse and lastly threats. My client, Jeon taehyung has been the victim of all these crimes caused by the Parker family. That Includes his aunt Ella Parker, his uncle David Parker and his cousin Tanya
Parker"

The judge asked, "What about
Jimin Parker?"

The lawyer smiled and said " He's one of the good ones

The lawyer smiled and said " He's one of the good ones. I call forth my client jimin Parker to the stand."

Jimin walked and sat beside
the judge. The lawyer asked, "Why haven't you, jimin Parker when you knew the life taehyung has been living why didn't you called child services or anyone?"

Jimin said "Because I was threatened by my own father and mother. What if I do anything, they'll do something bad to me and attack him."

The lawyer looked at the judge and said: "The threats keep on coming, your honor."

He looked at jimin and said, "Thank you very much, Mr. Parker."

Jimin stepped down and met David's angry glare...
The lawyer spoke up "Now I would like to present some evidence against the criminals."

He submitted pictures of taehyung's bruises, threats that he had recorded for them, his and jimin's statement against him being raped and
a video where David raped him when he was a teenager.

Only the audio of the video
was played in front of the court.

everyone could hear taehyung's
screams, cries and pleads and David's moans.

Jungkook held on to him tighter.
Angry when he heard his teenage screams.

Taehyung tried to hold back his tears. The horrifying audio.

The judge looked at the lawyer on David's side and said: "Do you have anything to say?"

But their lawyer just stayed
there quiet.

Only because jungkook had paid their lawyer triple to not to fight back.

The lawyer again said, "They have been even accused of 2 murders."

Taehyung looked up and shocked. he looked at jungkook and he whispered: "I'm so sorry."

The lawyer continued "On October 3. Taehyung's parents were killed on his birthday. Shot in the chest. Both of them. Done by someone professional. A hitman. That was found dead later that day in his apartment shot in the head. The transaction was made in his account of 12 million dollars by an anonymous. The case back then was closed due to David Parker wanting to close it forever. Thankfully, the hitman had a piece of voice evidence in his bank box."

He played the voice and it was David saying "Kill that son of a bitch".

The case evidence was so
strong that even their lawyer
couldn't defend them.

The judge banged his hammer on the wood plate beneath. And said, "The
court will be resumed in 30 minutes as the jury decides their decisions."

Taehyung cried in jungkook's arms as he comforted him.

After 30 minutes an young man
stood up and he part of the jury. he said "The decision had been made. In terms of breaking the laws like rape, harassment, all types of abuse, threats, and killing of a fetus, and three murders, the jury finds David Parker, Ella Parker, and Tanya Parker guilty as charged."

Armed policemen cuffed them and took them.

The judge told him decision" David Parker and Ella Parker you have been
sentenced to prison for the
rest of your life and to give up everything you have. No bail for you is allowed. And ella Parker you have a restraining order. You can't be 500 feet near jeon jungkook and jeon taehyung. If you are, the court will take you away too. The case is now closed"

Before they could take them
away, jungkook stood up and looked in David's brown eyes. Anger filled in them...

He looked at ella and
She was crying in fear. Jungkook smiled at them and punched David hard that he fell on the floor and fainted.

He said, "That's for making me hold back for a long time".

He looked back at taehyung staring at him in shock. His jaw dropped and he said"I had too. Needed too."

He kissed taehyung and whispered
"Happy Freedom, baby."

he smiled at him and whisper "Thank you."He hugged him tightly.

Jimin was broke about his
parents but he was happy
that they were gone.

The Judge again banged his hammer and said:"In this case of Tanya Parker, the Jury decides that she would be sentenced to prison for 5 months and after that, jimin Parker will be made her legal guardian."

A cop came and handcuffed Tanya's hands behind her back.

She said out loud"I'll be back for you taehyung! I'll be back for your fucking head!"

But the cop took her away.

Taehyung felt so damn free that day that he couldn't even describe.

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.