Chapter 32....

After Josie and Wyatt walked back down the aisle and into Graydon Hall, the rest of us followed for pictures.

The guests slowly made their way towards the tent on the other side of the property where the reception was being held. There would be food, drinks, music, for everyone while the whole wedding party got together.

Both the magazine and the photographer for the wedding wanted tons of pictures of Josie and Wyatt together. Of all the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Of Wyatt and his family. Pretty sure we took over a thousand photos.

Despite all that Josie was nothing but giddy. Her and Wyatt never let the other go, and when they did it was only for a split second before they were once again holding hands. The way they looked at each other the rest of us could cease to exist for all they cared.

I stood off to the side, watching Wyatt and Josie pose for another picture, when Landon came up to my side.

"They are sickeningly cute aren't they." He said, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"I think I'm getting cavities looking at them." We both shared a laugh. Turning on my heel I faced him, drinking in how sexy he looked right now. He made a tux look good.

Neither of us cared that the others were around us as Landon's hands came to my waist and mine rested on his chest.

"I know I said this earlier but you look beautiful." His fingers played with the fabric of my dress.

"Like this color on me?"

"Oh definitely. I think you need to get a few pairs of underwear in this color."

"Maybe I have a matching thong underneath." I replied back cheekily, smirking up at him. His hands gripped my waist tighter.

"I will be finding that out for myself soon." The promise in his voice had me pressing against him.

The others around us faded as our lips met. His caressing mine making me sigh against him. God can he kiss.

"What the fuck." Mateo's voice rang out beside us. Landon and I separated, turning to look at him. "You two are together!?"

Mateo looked back and forth between Landon and I with wide eyes. He then turned to the others.

"Did you guys know about this?" He gestured at us. Obviously the girls didn't look at all surprised but neither did the guys. I had a feeling Josie, Tasha and Sydni told them a few days ago, that or Landon told them. I know Josie did when Wyatt came back from being sent away the other day.

"Yeah we knew." Trevor spoke first. At his casual tone Mateo whipped around.

"Everyone knows!?" He looked at his mom for confirmation. "Mom?" She just nodded looking at her son in amusement.

"I think we broke him." I whispered to Landon.

"How am I the last to know! I always know! I knew about Trevor and Tasha before everyone else!"

We all stood there as Mateo looked like we all betrayed him.

"All my girlfriends have left me." He practically whined.

"Better find one of your own then." Landon said with a shrug, tugging me into his side.

The possessive hold he on me had me smiling. Landon wasn't possessive in a bad way either. More of a 'this is my woman back the fuck up'. Jared was the possessive type that if any guy looked at me he immediately assumed I wanted them. He didn't like other guys looking at me but he sure didn't care about sleeping with other women.

"This fucking sucks." He muttered. "I need a drink." The 'ahem' sound from Evelyn had Mateo's eyes widened. "A drink of orange juice obviously." He quickly amended. All of us snorted.