Chapter 01

About Kang Sayon - Sian's big twin sister , 18 years , nature : brat , love to torture sian ,sluty girl , have a boyfriend (Choi Reajun) , bully in school ,everyone hate her ,careless ,evil

About Kang Sayon - Sian's big twin sister , 18 years , nature : brat , love to torture sian ,sluty girl , have a boyfriend (Choi Reajun) , bully in school ,everyone hate her ,careless ,evil .

Author pov :

Sayon yell at the girl & finally slap her . The girl sat on the floor bcz Sayon's slap .Sayon slap her & yell at her bcz she mistakely broke her vase in her room .The poor girl sat on the floor while holding her right cheek , tears coming from her eyes but her tears didnt effect on Sayon .

Sayon : You useless trash. Do you even know the price of that vase ? That vase was very expensive & my fav. huh..........you useless girl........Why god made you my twin . You are so disgusting ....*disgust *

Suddenly Sayon's dad come in her room .

Mr. Kang : Princess .Why are wasting your energy on this trash ? You dont need to ....ok...Now go & get ready for the Party everyone is waiting for you .Today is your Birthday , so dont ruin your mode on her . Now go.......

Sayon listen her father & go in her Closet to get ready .Mr.kang turn his head towards Sian who is still on the floor while lowing her head .

Mr. Kang : Yeh....stop your drama & clean this mess. Oh....Remember after this you need to go back to your room silently & dont you dare to come out from your room untill all guests gone ....m i clear ? *serious*(his all words stabbing in her heart)

Sian nodded her head . After that he leave from there .

Sian stood up from the cold floor & started cleaning while tears in her eyes .after cleaning she go back to her small room which is for maids .

 Sian's Bedroom -

(Imagine its night time)

Sian go to her small bathroom & take shower . After wearing her dress she sat on her bed & started to looking at the moon from her window .

Sian's pov :

I look at my friend Moon . She is my 1st friend .I shares my all pain to her .

Sian : Hey moon , How are you ? You know today is my 18th birthday & also my sister's.But look my father celebrating her birthday .He didnt even wish me for once .I know they hate me bcz of me my mom died .I swear moon i dont know how its happened .I didnt remember anything about that day (mom's death).Moon you know I love them But they hate me .Their all hateful words stabs my heart, i feeling like crying .My own dad made me my sister's personal maid .& my unnie always insults me , hurt me *tears in her eyes*

After sometime Sian wiped her tears & look at the moon .

Sian : Moon can you tell me when i will be free from here .I cant tolerate their hateful stares,its hurts a lot .Will my prince come for me ?*sigh*

Sian Lay on her bed & wish Good night to her friend & fall asleep .

-----------Meanwhile----------

Author Pov :

Warning 18+ scene: 

Warning 18+ scene: 

(Smut start)

A man mercilessly thrusting a girl.The girl is screaming but the man become deaf . He annoyed by her noise so he cover her mouth with his big palm .After sometime he cum in condom & pull out ,he throw himself beside her .

(Smut end)

They are breathing heavily.He sat on the bed & pull out the condom & threw it on the dustbin .He wear his clothes & throw money on that sl*t 's face & go out from that room .

He is now walking on the corridor of the club . He come in his VIP room & sit on the sofa .His friend Jimin was drinking there , and Jimin notice him .

Jimin : work done Jungkook .*boringly*

Jungkook: yeh ......but im not satisfied ....*he take a glass & sip *

Jimin : Man .......seriously you are not satisfied yet .

Jungkook : yeh hyung .I dont know why but those girls never satisfied me. Maybe in future i will....get that....

Jimin : Ok........now lets go . im sleepy & also Jeson must be waiting for you .

Jungkook : yeh.........Lets go .......I didnt meet him for 2 days finally he cameback from his school trip today .......

Jimin : yeh ......lets go .........

Jimin & Jungkook go out from the club & get inside their own cars .Jimin go first after said bye to Jungkook . Jungkook order his driver to go .........

_________________

So here i finally publish it here....