Chapter Six

As I began to wake back up, memories of the day before flooded me. It hurt remembering everything. Pain still was without a doubt in my shoulder. It was something that you couldn't miss. I sat up slowly and looked around the room. It was a simple room(picture of room on the side). It looked like a guest room.

Least to say, it was elegant. It made me wonder what the rest of the house looked like. There were two windows. I decided I needed to get up. Despite the pain in my shoulder, I wanted to. So I decided against the pain. I got up and walked over to one, trying to open it. Of course it's locked. Even if it wasn't I'm too high up to jump.

I laid my head against the window, feeling defeated. I didn't know what to do. I guess so far it wasn't that bad, but yet again I haven't been here for long. The time I have been here I haven't been conscious.

I sighed. This is what I get for trusting people and helping people. I guess I deserve this. All I could think about was Morgan, oddly enough. I hope his mom didn't get ahold of him.

I prayed that he was okay. It had probably been 24 hours by now and my parents have alerted the police or have they? I was confident Morgan had alerted the police, that is if Morgan was okay.

As I looked out the window I realized something. I had no idea how long I had been passed out. I don't know where I am, what time it is, or even what the date is. It could be worse I guess. Morgan's mom could have killed me. Although at this point that would probably have been a blessing.

I remember that I had my phone before the whole mess I went through. My phone! I quickly checked my pockets for it. I was yet again disappointed and felt defeated. Of course that would be the first thing Nash took out of my pockets. I mean, I didn't have anything else in my pockets, but I should've known he'd remember to take my phone.

The door opened slowly behind me.

"Oh, you're awake! I was beginning to worry about you," Nash rambled on and I stopped listening.

Did he really think that I would care?

"Malia?"

"What," I said.

So much venom dripped from that one word as I said it. I wasn't going to sound nice or be nice. For once my emotions were going to show.

"I just asked you if you were hungry."

The mention of food made my stomach flip. I really did want food, but then again the thought of it was revolting. I didn't know what to eat what he had. Who knows it might even be poisoned.

"No."

"Come on Malia. Don't be like that," he said as hurt flashed through his eyes.

Even now all I wanted to do is go and hug him and tell him I was sorry. Which made me think I was mental and sick.

"You kidnapped me Nash! How else do you expect me to react?!"

"I didn't kidnap you to hurt you," he mumbled.

"Then enlighten me! Why did you kidnap me?"

"I'm in love with you," he whispered.

"What?"

"I'm in love with you!"

Nash's pov ( super short)

I stood there. Her mouth dropped open and her jaw about hit the floor. I did love her. I loved her more than any other girl I had met. Besides my mother and.... Sister.

Of course that wasn't the only reason she was here. Her safety was another reason, but now wasn't the time to tell her that. I didn't plan on telling her at all.
Malia's pov