⭐2⭐

...............

Bodyguard: sir ....here's call for you....

Tae : who's it?

Bodyguard: it's ....its namjaoon sir ...

Tae : hand over the phone

Bodyguard gave the call to tae and left
Tae was seating on the couch working on his laptop ....

Thats  when his partner called ...

Tae : yes what is it ...

Nam : tae how are you doing ...is the mission going well ...

Tae : yea ...just come to the point

Nam ; actually am getting married....

Tae : so??

Nam : so ? Heyy am inviting you ...pls try to attend...

Tae : am so busy ...

Nam : plss Kim taehyung....

Tae : I will try ...

Nam : well why don't you too get yourself a girl

Tae : will stop talking  shit...

Nam : well ...well you must be 23 years right and ....you still virgin

Tae : shut your damn mouth....am not interested in them

Nam : do you even know how it feels like to get loved by someone it's an euphoric feeling mr Twilight may be you are not lucky to hav-

Tae : shut the fuck up ....

Tae cut the call and threw it on the other side he was fustrated ....

He rubbed his temples feeling stressed

Then he remembered his grandma s words

Gm: if you had a ...wife she would have taken care of your stress and help you out in you problems and take a good care of you ....

Tae sigh ....

He then ordered for dinner

Jungkook came in with the big tray pulling it ...

He looked at tae, he was a in serious mood he was looking stressed....

He had lots of work to do and on the other side the biggest mission and a heart wants a bit of love which can comfort him ....

Kook : sir is their anything you need

Tae raised his head and frown  at kook and rolled his eyes ....

Tae : just bring the meal...

Kook brought the tray near the table  and started to place them on the table ...

Tae washed his hands took his seat kook placed a plate infront ok tae and served him the food ...

Tae took the fork beside him and pinned the peice of chiken to the plate using the fork ....

He lift it and brought it close to his mouth

Kook : sir ....

Tae glared at him

Kook cleared his throat and said

Kook : you ...look so...stressed sir....if theres anything thats bothering you ....you may..share ...

Tae : why do you care?

Kook : as am you private butler ....it's my duty to make you feel good

Tae : well....( Raised his eye brow..) I want to feel the euphoric feeling...of love and care ? Can you do it i want to feel the euphoric feeling of sex and pleasure....can you do it???  Answer me MY BUTLER!!??

Tae raised his voice which made kook sclater ...

Kook : am....sorry sir...but if you want ....to have sex...then...I have arranged...girls ...

Tae : I don't prefer cheap sluts ....who have had their first time ...

Kook : yes..sir I noted it a famous actress lin yiyi will be here soon

Tae (sudden look at kook ) : you serious??

Kook : yes sir...

Tae : well....

Tae started to eat and after finishing his meal he lay down in the bed

Tae pov
Finally am gonna have that feel that euphoria....I wish this doesn't fade soon ....

As tae was lost in his world as a girl with red robes entered

The room she passed a soft smile to tae and took her seat next to tae on bed ...

Yi yi : nice to meet you mr Twilight...

Tae : you ...?

Yi yi : am yiyi lin ...an actress am here to decorate your bed with my body....

Tae smriked as the girl traced her finger tips on taes velvet night coat ...

Tae staring at her ....while she her hand moved to his pants and was gonna unzip it

Yiyi: is it your first time ?

Tae : yes so what??

Yiyi : what the fuck you a virgin....

Tae s anger burnt ...he clutch her hair and banged her to the wall ....

Tae : mind your language!!!! You bitch !!

Yi yi : pl-pls l...leave..ahh...

Tae hit her head to wall 3 times and by hearing that sound kook rushed in to see the demonistic site ....

That seemed so agrresive and dangerous....which sent chills to kooks spine he was shivering in fear

Kook : si-sir.... please l-leave h-her

Taes attention was grabbed by kook taes red angry eyes felt like sword in kook s heart ....

Tae left yiyi and went to wash his hands because of the blood yiyi fell on the ground as she became unconscious....

Kook ran to her and called the other Butler's and bodyguard s to help her reach the hospital....

Kook was still in taes room ....

Tae came out of the wash room and his gaze fell on kook ...

Tae : what the fuck are you doing here!!!!

Kook : sir...w-whats the ..pr-problem 

Tae : shh....(sigh) she slipped her tounge...

Kook : am ....really sorry ...sir hope you don't mind I ....will send another girl...

Tae : cut the crap  ... By the way what's your name ??

Kook ; it's Jeon....jungkook...

Tae : hmm.... tomorrow I have to leave at 6 am arrange my clothes and breakfast...

Kook could see taes discomfort he wants to consoul him....

Kook : yes..sir is there anything else sir ....

Tae : what more can you do...??huh?

Kook : anything you wish sir...you look sooo stressed and fustrated I can help you ....

Tae : how ?? ( Raise his eye brow)

Kook : my mom used to give me a comfy hug when ever I felt lonely and sad or stressed.....

Tae : so??

Kook  went near tae ..

Kook : can i.... comfort you ???sir?

He asked with doe eyes .....

And .. ............

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶