11...............

You both came down and saw everyone was there except Jimin and Sun hee.

"Y/n , you go bring sun hee noona and i will bring jimin hyung." Taehyung said.

You nodded and went upstairs in sun hee's room.

You opened the door and saw a queenly figure standing there.

"Omo unnieeeee! " you commented keeping ur palm on ur mouth

She chuckled at ur reaction and hugged u .

"Wait u didn't wear main thing." You said.

"What?" Sun hee asked confused.

You went towards the almirah and took out a sash with "MOM TO BE" written.

You noticed sun hee blushing. You went towards her and made her wear it and then took her downstairs.

Meanwhile in Jimin's room

Taehyung opened the door of jimin's room and saw him whole dressed up like gentleman.

"Omo hyung ! Looking like a gentleman

"Omo hyung ! Looking like a gentleman. " Taehyung said .

"I am a gentleman. " Jimin said with a proud smirk.

Taehyung chuckled .

"Atleast tell me where we are going ." Jimin asked.

"You will get to know soon." Taehyung said and took Jimin downstairs.

After reaching downstairs

Taehyung brought Jimin and made him sit on a couch.

"So ladies and gentleman." Y/n started announcing while Taehyung was just staring at his little wifey with a smile.

"Let's welcome the reason of this event. Mrs.park sun hee." Y/n announced.

"Huh? Taehyung tell me what's going on. And why is y/n announcing something being all dressed up?" Jimin asked confused.

"Hyung just watch it." Taehyung said without stopping staring y/n.

Sun hee came . Jimin stood up seeing her beautiful wife in a queenly attire.

He started going toward sun hee but stopped as soon as he noticed something. He noticed a sash with "mom to be" written on it.

Jimin's eyes widened. Sun hee came towards him and took his hand. She placed his hand on her belly and smiled.

Jimin looked up for confirming.

"Sun hee , am i ! Am i ! Am i g-going to b-be a-appa?" Jimin asked stuttering as tears of joy filled in his eyes.

Sun hee nodded and passed a huge smile. Jimin picked her up in his arms but also whined in pain of his wound.

"Jimin!" Sun hee asked.

"I am ok! I am ok!" He said still smiling like fools and left sun hee.

"Thank u baby! Thank u for coming in my life as my queen. I love u sun hee ! I love u so much baby ! " Jimin said .

"Love u too Jimin-aa " sun hee replied.

Then Jimin took sun hee to a couch and made her sit on it and also sat beside her.

Then the party started . All started dancing .

You were standing near the stage watching all the couples dancing so beautifully.

Then someone forwarded his hand in front of u . You knew the owner of the hand . You smiled brightly and kept ur hand in ur husband's hand happily.

"Shall we go jagiya?" Taehyung asked and you nodded blushing listening 'jagiya' .

"You still blush hearing these words." Taehyung said and came to your ears and whispered.

"You will blush even more tonight princess. And i love to see u blushing." He whispered sending shivers through ur spine and you blushed even more realizing what he just said.

Taehyung chuckled seeing you being a whole blushing mess.

Then he took you to dance floor . First he gave a peck on ur hand and then you both started dancing.

After dancing you both went to play games as only friends were invited.

You all decided to play truth and dare.

So hey guyzzzz.....
Here is the update . Ik its small but i hope you guyz will adjust.
Love u guyz . We are 1.17k family now. Thank u guyz for ur love and support. Keep voting and supporting..

Stay tuned
🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤