Twenty Nine

third pov :: park sunghoon

one day ago

Sunghoon's shoulders slumped and his lips parted as he watched as Eunju and Heeseung giggled with one another whilst coming out from their hiding place.

They hid together?

"You're shit at hiding, Hoon." Jake commented, chuckling, and playfully pushing Sunghoon — but the boy didn't react. He was too busy focusing on the way Eunju looked at Heeseung and comparing it to the way she looked at him.

He would never be able to see her eyes glow with happiness as her ones met his and that broke him. It would always be his best friend.

Sunghoon knew what he was getting himself into when he suggested the fake dating situation. He knew that just because a part of him liked Baek Eunju, a whole bigger part of her was in love with Lee Heeseung.

He was so stupid to think that maybe — just maybe, fake dating would make Eunju fall for him instead, but he was wrong, and that broke his heart.

"I'm going on a walk." Sunghoon spoke up in monotone.

By now, Eunju had disappeared and so had Heeseung.

They were probably together, making out somewhere — Yet, Baek Eunju got what she wanted, and Sunghoon was happy for her, because she deserved the world...

As Sunghoon silently walked across the beach with his mind clouded with thoughts, he stopped abruptly once Min Heejin appeared in front of him, a large grin on her red painted lips.

Instantly, the boy groaned, looking her up and down in annoyance. "What?" He questioned.

"What's wrong, Sungie?" The girl pouted in a teasing manner and reached up to brush his cheek, but before she got the chance to, he'd stepped back.

"Leave me alone." He stated firmly, and went to walk around her, before his wrist was yanked back.

"I can see something's wrong. What happened?" She wondered, her eyes becoming doe as she looked up at him. "Have you got bored of Eunju? Does she not do it for you like I did?"

The Park boy could feel anger form in his chest as his ex's words travelled do his ears. Who did she think she was?

"I can distract you, Sunghoon." Heejin uttered in a seductive tone, batting her eye lashes and placing her hand on the boys chest. "You know I can."