Bullet 7: Paris.

"with you I would explore every universe."

🤍: Y/n Pov:
"Sooo where are the places we are going?" I asked. Tapping my lap in a rhythmic pattern.

We were currently on his private jet~ starting our vacation.

"Unfortunately according to my schedule we will be going only a few places, but i promise you won't regret it." He said taking a sip of his whiskey. Typing something in his laptop.

I observed him. His first two buttons of his white shirt opened. Glasses on his nose.
The slight jaw clench once in a while.

He's driving me insane. But I couldn't stop staring at him. He looked up at me. And i immediately looked away.
Taking a deep breath.

I could hear a low chuckle from him. Which meant he noticed. Which made me embarassed but. I didn't react. My cheeks surely did tho.

Slowly i felt my eyes droop
And sleep engulfed me.
____________________________________

🖤: JKs pov:

I looked over to her. Fast asleep.
I smiled. She looked so peaceful so relaxed. And i plan to keep it that way for the entire trip.

I walk over to her, taking a warm blanket and wrapping it over her. Tucking the sides so no cold air gets in.

I was about to leave when her hand grabbed my arm. I looked at her. Still asleep.

"Don't go" she mumbled, eyes closed. Looked like she was dreaming.

I sat down beside her. And pulled her a bit closer. As she put her head on my chest. Cuddling up against me.

She smelt like vanilla. And her presence made my heart warm. I slowly hugged her back. Making sure not to wake her up. And relaxed.

So. Marriage life. Is not as bad as I thought it. Was. Going to be.

Atleast it's not as bad. When Y/n is my wife.
____________________________________
📍: Paris:
🤍: Y/n Pov:

I stood in awe as I looked around, looks like there was a festival parade going on, right in front of our hotel.

Smiling at the kids dancing, I didn't realise Jungkook standing beside me.

"Mrs jeon?" He spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yes?" I smiled.

"Can we go to our room now?" He asked.

"Yes please"
____________________________________

Y/n pov:
Our Paris tour was starting tomorrow, currently Jungkook was working again. And I was standing in the balcony watching couples dance in their dresses and tuxedos.

They moved so in love. When will I have that?
____________________________________
JKs Pov:

Rubbing my eyes, I sighed. Working really stresses me out. I looked around the room, wheres my y/n?

I got out. And walked around until I reached the balcony. I looked at her standing the wind hitting her face and was now hitting mine.