forbidden boundary 3 [j.jk]

Y/n pov

Tears were continuously streaming down my cheeks, my whole body was shaking as I walked inside my house where no one was present.

For the first time in this affairs of mine with jungkook....I was regretting......Yes, I'm regretting giving him my love...my body...even my soul....

My heart clinched remembering him being with another women, never once in my life i thought i would have to face this day where I regret loving my own brother to this point where now I gave him my whole self.

A sob broke out of my mouth as I sat on the ground of my room."Why??...........why jungkook why.....? Was my love not enough? Wasn't my body enough to satisfy your lust?? Wasn't it enough that I crossed the a forbidden boundary to give you my love???". I mourn, my whole body was feeling like it has been stabbed for don't know how many times.

I close my eyes tightly but my eyes darken thinking about him....

Jeon jungkook.....you decided your path now let me just choose mine.....let just part our ways.....it's enough......I'm your nothing.....I got it.....nothing more then a fuck toy which you fucked since so long just to satisfy your needs.......I got it...now see how I will burn you in the hell which u build for me....

I got up from the ground,with my shaking legs I took my phone from my purse, dialing a number.....

"Hello Taehyung ah....can you come to my house right now.....okay I'm waiting"
I took a deep breath looking at nowhere....brother let's see how you're going to react when u will see your sister with someone else.

__________________________________________

Author pov

With a thin satin wrapped around her naked body, there she was sleeping soundly in another man's embrace. While that man kissing her forehead lovingly like he was in love with her since so long.

Like a dead body jungkook stare at the him. Like there was nothing left inside him now.....not even any air to breath...everything was feeling numb. The strength to even stand up wasn't there inside his body .

His breathing got abnormal suddenly, he tried to say something but even his voice start to shake with his breath

With a last hope that she will open her eyes and see him with same love he try to call but a wisper came out of his mouth "y/n.....lov-" But before he can even complete his sentence everything went dark...
_______________________________________

"Oppa I want to tell you something"

Say

"If someday we have to part ou-"

Shhh....don't even try to complete that bloody sentence of yours y/n....not even my death can take you apart from me love.....I'll be with you till the say I die and even after death

Tears escaped y/n eye's as she hugged him tightly, jungkook lovingly kissed her forehead with all his love.

He saw a women happily holding her child in her arms, he wasn't able to see that women's face as her back was facing him, suddenly he heard her voice and his body went numb

He took a shaky step towards that women calling her

Excuse me......"

But the next thing he saw made his whole body freeze

Y/n ah.....

Go away from here!! Who are you?" She said as she took a step back from him.

Y/n ah its me jungkook!!....who's child is thi-" he wasn't able to complete his sentence when she shouted

Taehyung!!"

Jungkook's eyes widened hearing her calling someone else name." Baby who are you calling see it's me your Jungkookie see.."

But a loud thud was heard and jungkook saw himself falling in darkness before hearing

"Stay away from her..."

_____________________________

Y/N!!!!!!"

He shouted opening his eyes. Immediately his eyes fall on the white wall in front of him. His eyes widen seeing himself on a hospital bed.

But slowly realization hitted him when he remembered his last memory before fainting.

Like a manic he again shouted looking at the door "Y/N!!COME HERE !! WHERE ARE YOU??!!"

he was about to run outside to find her when he saw the door opening. His hopes got high as he was about to cry and tell her how he got a nightmare about her........because at this point he wasn't believing that she can do something like this......his y/n.....his love can't cheat on him.

But his hopes got crashed down brutally as he saw 2 nurse with his mother following behind coming towards him.

His eyes went red looking at his mother when he remember what she said about his baby...

So you finally woke up after sleeping for 3 days straight..." he heard his mother taunting him...but a shiver run down his spine as he realized he wasn't awake for 3 days straight. Means he wasn't around y/n for a long time and she was around this snake women for that period for time. He swore in his mind that if he saw  a single tear coming from her eyes Because of her then it won't end well for this women who call herself his mom which she isn't..

Where is y/n?". He asked calmly looking into her soul with his sharp eyes.

She smirked but her next words made his blood run cold..

"I sent her out of country my dear lover son..." 

Oneshots [BTS X READER] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara