"The beginning and the end "

A/N POV

The sun hung low in the sky, casting a warm, golden hue over the city.Y/N sat on a park bench,her gaze fixed on the colourful autumn leaves dancing in the gentle breeze. She had always found solace in the simple beauty of nature, but today was different. Today she carried a burden in her heart.

Y/N had been friends with Jimin for as long as she could remember. They had grown up together sharing secrets, dreams,and countless laughter-filled moments. Their bond was unbreakable, and they had always believed that nothing could come between them.

But now everything has changed.

A few weeks ago, Y/N had received devastating news from her doctor.She had been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive terminal illness. Her world had shattered, and she had been forced to confront her own immortality In a way she never thought possible.

Tears well up in her eyes as she thought about the future she had envisioned,a future where she and Jimin would continue to make memories together. She couldn't bear the thought of leaving him behind, of watching him grieve.

It was on that faithful day that Y/N had decided to meet Jimin in their favorite Park, under the same Cherry blossom tree where they had shared their dreams as children.

As Jimin approached the Park, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. He had received a message from Y/N, asking him to meet her there urgently,and her tone had been unusually serious. Anxiety gnawed at his insides as he quickened his pace.

When Jimin finally reached the park, he spotted Y/N sitting alone on the bench, her eyes red from crying. His heart sank as he rushed to her side, concern etched across his face.

"Y/N what's wrong ? Why did you want to meet here?" Jimin asked, his voice filled with worry.

Y/N turned to him, her eyes locking onto his with a mixture of sadness and determination. She took a deep breath and said, "Jimin, I need to tell you something. Something that's going to change everything".

----------------------------------------
Please vote and comment some ideas.

What do you think of this plot and storyline? Comment.

Most of my ffs are boring so I'm trying to work on my ffs and writing. And as I was sad I just tried working on his ff when moonbin died but I wa sulking for two months and paused it so I continued when school reopened. I didn't want to use his name cuz I'll cry so I made it a Jimin x y/n ff instead.

Hope you understand.

Chapter 2 will come soon.

An all thx to Tiya359 for designing the cover of this book. Thank you Soo much I love you 😘.

And ofc in love.my readers too.