04. Found a new toy

The only thought that ran through my head as I jogged down my street in the early hours of the morning was how to ruin Dwain's life. I still couldn't get over how he'd hurt me.
             I would glow up ...make him fall in love with me all over again and then I'll break his heart ,I'll crush it and grind it and then eat it ,digest it and excrete it .

         I breathed heavily as I stopped to rest ..not because I had been running for a while now but because of anger. Men...they were all scums , they don't and would never care about any woman's feelings so from now on,I wouldn't care about theirs.
          I took an oath before I left my house to become a devote and renowned feminist. I was going to change my social media lifestyle once I got home .

     I continued jogging....it was still pretty dark ,the only reason I started this early was because I didn't want my neighbours to see me . Off course they would gossip about how their fat neighbor finally cared about losing weight after having a fight with her Ex.
         I checked my watch,it was 4:15. I was getting hungry and tried . I jogged some more and finally returned home.
     The first thing I did was grab a can of cold water and gulped the contents down.

          Ahh...that felt good. I grabbed my phone to check if I had any messages. I had one missed call and text message from my best bud. Smiling widely I read the text and I couldn't be more happier . She said she would be  coming over after her nanny arrived to stay with her kids .

      Yes...my best friend was married and had 3 Children. Did I mention my best friend was smoking hot and stinky rich !?
             To be honest ,her marriage wasn't really working out and I'm guessing the reason she's coming over was to vent all her frustration on me .But not to worry ,I always give her my shoulder to cry on.

      Whistling,I took a shower . Then went downstairs to make breakfast. I wanted to make a cheese burger sandwich but I'd promised myself to limit my food intake.
    Sighing in disappointment I took out only 4 slice of bread and warm milk. This was my break fast.

       After breakfast  ....I continued exercising. Like who does stretching after eating. Probably only me . It was part of my goal for the remaining days of this month. When I was done ,my body was aching all over ...I couldn't take it any more so I found the nearest couch and collapsed.

    When I opened my eyes again, it was 10 in the morning...Sally should be here by now ,I thought.
I got up and went to sit at my balcony to wait for her . I got tired of waiting and went to watch a movie.

      I was in my living room watching the movie when Sally called me . Her voice sounded stressed and I panicked. The only thing I heard was that she was at the police station and then the call ended.
      The first thing that came to my mind was that either she was in prison for killing her husband or her husband's mistress .
     Quickly...I put some clothes on and rushed out of my house . As I got into a cab  ...Sally called me. I answered the call almost immediately.

" What the hell happened Sally ?"  I screamed Into to the phone .

" I'm at the precinct,I got Pamela arrested!" She said rather calmly. Just a while ago she seemed stressed.

  " What?...how?....I mean on what grounds?" And here I thought that she might have murdered her husband.

There was a pause at the other end.

" She.....she abused my girls  ....all three of them."

Okay !.....what I heard just now made my blood boil. No one ever dared lay a finger on my angels ....and that bitch was going to eat my fist .