TWO

YOUTUBE — CAM KIRKHAM

"Hello everyone and welcome back to another video, today we will be reacting to the new series of Love Island, except this time, I've got some friends with!" Everyone waved at the camera and Gracie giggled, "Just to clarify guys I don't actually like him, he just pays for my rent so I put up with him," Alex laughed as Cam sighed and shook his head, slowly turning to the camera, "Gracie Withers everyone, what a lovely way to start the video."

Cam began to explain to the group that they each got a person on the show, and whoever went out would have to complete a forfeit, as they were introduced to each person, the group began to pick who they were going to support. "Holy fuck I want Ella!" Gracie suddenly screamed into the mic causing Alex to rip his headphones of his head, "Jesus Christ Grace, you do know this is Love Island we're reacting to," Gracie giggled at Alex's reaction and shrugged her shoulders, "She's hot," Arthur F let out a laugh, "This is Gracie's coming out video everyone," the group all laughed except from George, who just sat looking miserable. Dani giggled and Arthur shook his head, "Careful Dan," she smiled, "Was just going to say how upset George looks that G fancies a Love Island contestant and not him," George groaned and placed his head onto his desk, causing everyone to break into laughter.

They all picked their contestant and watched the first episode, George seemingly still being miserable throughout the whole thing and the rest of the group obviously blaming it on the fact Gracie fancied every single person on the show, although he would never admit it, they were mostly right with what they were saying.

***

INSTAGRAM

gdwithers insta story

captioned — new vid was fun, go watch it on cam's channel and pretend george clarkeey doesn't exist (that's what I do)

george clarkeey doesn't exist (that's what I do)

georgeclarkeey has replied

georgeclarkeey
u should just stfu and never speak again lol

gdwithers
no bc then ur life would be too boring

georgeclarkeey
u make a fair point

gdwithers
wait rlly?

georgeclarkeey
no obviously not u fucking idiot i don't even like
u why would i agree w u ??

gdwithers
ok big boy calm down

georgeclarkeey
no one loves u

gdwithers
damn g don't be so hard on yourself that's
harsh 🥴

georgeclarkeey
never ever talk to me again

gdwithers
ok!

INCOMING CALL FROM ... MY DEE DEE 💖💖

"Hey you, why haven't you been answering my calls ?" Dani asked when Gracie finally picked up the phone, before she could reply, she was interrupted by her sister, "I know, you were talking to George again weren't you?" Gracie laughed, Dani would permanently think that she and George were secretly dating but just told everyone they hated each other, "What do you mean again Dani?" Dani sighed as if her sister had just told her the most disappointing thing she'd ever heard in her life, "You were bloody talking to him for ages the other day, I heard you," Gracie rolled her eyes at her sister openly admitting to eavesdropping, "Calm down, I was just talking to him about a video for literally like 20 minutes, and besides, we basically just argued the whole time it was pointless," Dani sighed again and rolled her eyes, causing Gracie to laugh in disbelief at her sister's actions, "Hey, hey, hey, don't think I didn't hear you and Mr Television talking all night yesterday," Gracie shot back and she saw Dani look awkwardly around the room through the phone, "That's different," she replied and Gracie shook her head. The two finished their conversation, eventually deciding they would do a tiktok live when Gracie got home and ending the call.

As Gracie ended the call she noticed a few missed messages from none other than George.

IMESSAGE

prick
u free tn?
was wondering if anyone wanted to get shitfaced w
me to celebrate me passing my drivers test but
the boys are all busy so
figured ud have to do 🤷🏼‍♂️

rats
so im ur second choice?

prick
more like 5th or 6th but yk
tomato, tomatah, wtv u wanna say
i don't rlly care what u think anyway so
all in all
doesn't really matter
i just wanted to get pissed

rats
ok dang block texter chill
id love to get shitfaced rn but id said id go
live w dan sooo

prick
oh
alright

rats
disappointed London boy?

prick
how many times can I say I'm from bristol
u fucking dick

rats
they're practically on top of each other it's fine
anyways
ig u could come to mind instead if u wanted

prick
isn't Dani gonna be there?

rats
uh yep logically
we live together
so?

prick
well she just doesn't rlly like me

rats
no one does sweetheart

prick
u do

rats
that's a new one
where tf did u get that from ...

prick
yeah idk sorry

rats
ok then !
so I'll see u in a bit?

prick
fuck you 💖💖💖💖💖💖

rats
i love u more georgie
read

NOTE
heyyy soz this chapter is literally nothing. I promise next chapter im writing more irl stuff and there'll will be a but more shit going on. im aware of how slow this is so far but i would like to ask you to please bare with e as this book means quite a bit to me so I would love for you guys to like it as much as me!! as usual ofc i hope ur all staying safe and healthy and I love u all endlessly (also these are not proof read so pls be kind)
love u lots,
el 💘