PEEK INTO THE STORY

Kim Taehyung is an underworld mafia whose name is enough to scare the whole world .
After his father left the throne , he became the king and his father is now the owner of KIM INDUSTRIES.

TAEHYUNG is a handsome , heartless mafia king who cares alot about his loved ones but never shows .

He completely changed when he met a cute , kind and caring princess .

He never thought that a certain girl can change him .

Never in his lifetime he thought that you will make him kind and gentle .

Never in his lifetime he thought that he will fall in love so deeply with you .

Never in his lifetime he though that only your eye contact with him can give him millions of butterflies in his stomach .

Never ever in his lifetime he though that you will become his soft corner .

Y/N is a young girl who is very cute and clumsy . She is the daughter of a single father who loves her more than anyone . His father works in KIM INDUSTRIES as person assistant of MR. KIM .She always wanted a caring , kind and gentle man to be his husband ..

Little did she know that she will end up falling in love so deeply with heartless mafia .

Little did she know that the most dangerous mafia will become most soothing for her .

Little did she know that Kim Taehyung will become the reason for her heart to beat .

Little did she know that he will become the reason of her smile .

Little did she know that a clumsy girl like her will end up in embrace of professional man .

He also didn't know how he fell in love with u .

How among millions of smiles, he fell in love with urs .

How among millions of beautiful women , he fell in love with a cute girl like u .

How among million of responsibe queens, he fell in love with clumsy princess like u .

How among million of hugs , your hug became the medicine for him .

How among millions of hot and bold women , he fell for a shy and innocent girl like you .

How he ignored that his choice was matured women .

How he ignored that you are totally unique.

How he ignored that you were too innocent for him .

You just became his , only his .

INTRODUCTION
NAME -
Kim Taehyung

Age -
25 years

Profession -
underworld mafia and only heir of Kim Family .

Hobbies -
Torchering badass , loving closed ones , staring you , making u blush , making u smile.
Always thinking about u and most importantly loving you .

Speciality  - handsome,  can make anyone fall for him , heartthrob,  heartless ( only for his enemies ). Caring and loving for his closed ones .

A/n :- His parents don't live with him because of work . He has his own mansion Some of his mansion pics :-
Mansion :-

 He has his own mansion Some of his mansion pics :- Mansion :-