Chapter 10

"Let me re-introduce myself

"Let me re-introduce myself. My name is Alessia Alessandra Gianni Bellardini, the founder of LYSS companies and the leader of the Nyx Devils gang."

I think I did not receive so many surprises that made us all so silent in just a day in my life. Hearing the words from my daughter had us all surprised and silenced for at least a minute.

Daughter, a word so foreign yet became so close in just a matter of few hours just like she was. She is so cold and distant on the outside, built her heart with walls that are impenetrable yet warm and soft on the inside to the people she trusts.

It was not going to be easy gaining her trust. We have some work to do for the next few months. 

As the saying calm before the storm, the once silenced room was wrapped with yelling and questions from the others all at a time.

Seeing her barely flinch with the yelling, I raised my hand stopping all their questions. 

"Alessia, is what you said true, that you are the leader of one of the top gangs in America?" I asked. She nodded silently with amusement dancing in her eyes.

"How?" was the only word I could get out of my mouth.

"I think it is a story for another time. Let me decide if I am going to trust you or not. I will tell you eventually." she replied cautiously.

"Okay, darling. Take your time. We want your trust too." Dad said gently. She nodded thankingly.

"Can you tell me where your mother is right now?" I asked. As soon as the words were out of my mouth her eyes became cold. 

"My egg donor. She is with her master right now. As far as I can say Ivan knows I am your daughter and I think that's the reason he is after me at the start. Don't worry about her. I have her under my radar. She is not going to escape from me that easily. I will give you a chance to torture her before I kill her." She said smiling coldly.

Seeing her expression, was like seeing myself in a mirror.

"Where are you living right now?" I asked. "After my escape, I have lived by myself only going to her house sometimes to avoid suspicion. Currently, I am still living in my apartment," she replied.

"You are going to come live with us, darling. I already said to you, we don't leave our family behind." Dad said to her.

"I know you don't but I only came into your lives for help. I don't want to put you in danger by living with you. Sorry, but I am fine by myself." she said to Dad with the same expression.

" Sweetie, you may not know us but we are one hell of a stubborn men. If you are not gonna come live with us we are going to shadow you until you agree. Finding where you live is a very easy task for me. So, it is your choice are you coming to live with us or are we coming to live with you? If you say no, I hope you have a place for all of us at your home." Ethan smiled mischievously.

She looked at all our faces and finally settled on mine. I just raised my eyebrow in return. After some time, she reluctantly nodded her head but also added " I need a day to pack my belongings and I have some rules for you if I am going to stay at your house."

We all nodded our heads agreeing with her. 

"Our home, tesoro" I corrected her. Even though her expression did not change her eyes showed all she felt.

Happiness. Safe. Protected. Relief.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my lovely readers.

I know I upset most of you by not replying to your requests for updating a new chapter. But I was not able to put my thoughts into words. So it took me some time (ok a lot of time) to update a new chapter. But I hope I will be able to update more frequently.

And also I thank all the readers who are reading this book. And also sorry to those to whom I was not able to reply. 

Also, give me some ideas for the upcoming chapters if you can. You are free to comment on the chapter and book.

~SnehaReddy080