The Fuck Up

⚠️⚠️Warnings mentions of death, choking,passing out,and cussing please click off if you uncomfortable with any of these and I will hope to see you in the next chapter⚠️⚠️

Y/n pov
We arrived at Hotel Mont Vista and started the video we went to the mirror and said meat man threes times just for fun then river said for real tho we are going to go and check out the meat mans room,and he used to be the local butcher and apparently they found him in his room deceased , and he was in there for three days! River explained do they know how it happened? ryan asked I don't know river responded so they say they just see this guy,the meat man in room 20 right here Ryan said as we walked up do the door I looked at Wyatt and saw a mixture of excitement and nervousness on his face,I myself was pretty excited since this was one of the first places me and Seth explored after we found out we were related but we didn't get anything that night so we called it a night and left but this time I had a feeling something was bound to happen,I looked back to Ryan who was pointing at a picture of a woman on the door I must have spaced out while thinking about when I first came here,man meat man looked really pretty back then Ryan said ryan... river said trying not to laugh what? ryan said with a dorky smile on this face  Ryan knocked on the door and something clicked from the other side of the door we all jumped back and instinctively river grabbed on to me to make sure I was ok I intertwined are hands and moved more towards river.Stop river said was that the door handle ryan asked I don't know wyatt said I don't know what the fuck that was but ok ryan said as he scanned the key to open the door.

It's small but it smells very good ryan said we all stepped inside looking around I'm not gonna lie I think I kinda want to sleep here tonight in the meat mans room ryan continued I walked over to the window looking at them leaning on the wall listening to what Ryan was saying you guys think this guy was a bigger dude ryan said what I think in my mind in like the typical descreption of a meat man,bigger round dude that's wearing a tank top with a sweaty dirty bellybutton area(it grossed me out so much to write that🤢)So your thinking like horror movies river asked yeah,this is are first meat man well not y/ns she was her before us but you didn't get anything did you Ryan asked turning to face me no we only got a few noises so we called it a night I said moving away from the wall and towards river we have to more rooms so lets go check those out.

(I'm skipping to the investigation so)The investigation

We were in room 305 or the rocking chair room I was leaning on a wall with my camera which was pointing at the whole room except for me and wyatt.I was pretty nervous since this was the room me and Wyatt were staying in because I want to scared to stay in the other ones,Ryan was calling out to any spirits encouraging them to talk and make noise he started explaining what all the devices do I looked over to the rocking chair and saw what looked to be a shadow sitting in it I looked over at river and Ryan to see if it was one of their shadows but they were to far from that chair so it couldn't be one of theirs I looked back at the chair and noticed that the shadow wasn't there anymore and it was now on the bed closest to me I looked over at wyatt to see if he saw the shadow but his eyes where focused on ryan I looked over to river and saw the shadow standing right behind him I raised my camera to see if you could see it on film and you could once I knew I had proof of this shadow I put my camera back down as I did I saw the shadow raise its hands to rivers neck River I said swiftly making river turn his head towards me making the shadow disappear yeah he said with concern in his voice I-I umm i didn't want to freak him out about almost getting choked especially because of the room he was staying in tonight Um I just saw something behind you and it freaked me out i said he nodded his head he faced his camera towards ryan again and moved his head motioning me to come by him,I left my camera where it was since wyatt was near ryan and river recording the room near them I walked over to river leaning my back on his chest he handed me the camera and wrapped his arms around my waist are you sure your ok he asked I nodded my head not wanting my voice to get on camera and interrupt Ryan river planted a kiss on my shoulder,i started listening to ryan again who was now talking to Wyatt about going to the next room we decided we would got to rivers room next the Ryans.