Vol 2. Ch 26 Waterfall

In astonishment, Kei's gaze remained fixed on the boy before him. "Why is he here?" was the singular thought echoing through his mind. His impulse urged him to rise and approach Y/N, to engage him in conversation and inquire about his familiarity with this place. Yet, an unexplained hesitation held him back. Kei opted instead to observe, curious to witness Y/N's next move.

As Kei observed from his concealed vantage point behind the bushes, Y/N raised his right hand with a graceful motion, like a gentle breeze stirring fallen leaves into the air, tousling both boys' hair. Then, with a sudden halt, a burst of cerulean flames erupted from Y/N's fingertips, swirling upward into the sky.

"...," Kei could only stare in stunned silence. "I thought Y/N didn't possess any powers," he pondered incredulously. Reflecting on the original novel, Kei recalled Y/N's limited screen time, during which he had never once demonstrated such abilities.

To witness such a rare gift was truly mesmerizing to Kei. Fortunately, Y/N was bound to him as a servant, ensuring a powerful ally by his side.

As Kei continued to observe, another astonishing event unfolded before him: the water surrounding Y/N froze solid. Undeterred, Y/N proceeded to stride confidently into the center of the lake, the swirling blue flames now enveloped by an electrifying aura.

This was something that he had never seen before. Of course, he too can do it. But he had never seen anyone else use more than one spell. Maybe it was a good idea to keep Y/N alive. But Now that I know his potential, he too could also be a threat to me. Kei decided that it would be best to keep a keen eye on the boy on the mean time to ensure to if he was a threat or not.