Part One- All About Shasha

The lights flicker in the dusty streets of your mind, if heaven could count your cries, then they'd still be counting. . .

The moon glitters in your sleep, but you catch a glimpse of a shadow gliding across your vision. It's our princess, Shasha.

Name: Shasha
Pseudonyms: Hena, Henana, Henny, and Hitler.
Age: Ancient like Babylonian days.
Species: Homosapien
Gender: Unspecific female bitch
Hobbies: Ordering idiots around.

Beautiful Quotes caught from an unknown source by The Lady Shasha:

Mom said exactly the same. But I don't care if I die or break bones etc. because I always do what I love without listening to anyone. Yeah, you can say I am spoiled, a bit bit.

Overwork? Let me work first, overwork will come after that.

No one can respect and love you if you don't respect and love yourself first.

Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you.

I'm pretty, talented, young, educated why tf would I marry him??

Annoy is such a cute, inno inno, little, baby word for that.

Be patient and positive. Wait for the best.

Treat yourself like a princess cuz why not?

First, people will never be satisfied even if you start living on Mars.

Second, if they think like that about you, then you should make them regret being this wrong about you instead of nod and believe all that crap.

Make your life worth living.

Bang your head somewhere too. Then cry in the corner.

Cut the crap and think about all the shit I uttered in your DMs and used my all brain cells for.

Be grateful I'm not asking you to pay me for giving free therapy. I'm an expensive person.

You really do have no braincells.

I was born first anyway.

Don't put pressure on that pebble-pebble brain.

"I aM baD"

Because you lack the thing that gives you a reason to be abnormal. *Nods slowly*

Dumb is calling dumb a dumb.

I ate cake.

Are you dead, btw?

Imagine you are sleeping under the bridge and someone just steals everything left from you too. Like car keys, wallet and etc.

Amazing as always, tnx.

The one and only potato.

Yup. Double chocolate cake is my fav.

Learn to be polite with innocent people.

Live and let live. Lmfao.

But they were so fucking bitter and ate my whole brain.

Everything depends on my mood. If I'm talking to someone very nicely today, it doesn't mean I will like them tomorrow too. That's how my mood works. (:

I want you to suffer.

A golden star? Thank you very much, paste or draw it on your right cheek and stay happy.

Red card, red card. I know I am amazing as fuck, I'm very smart and sweet and pretty and knowledgeable and so many more thing but don't look at me. Huh. I'm very expensive. God.

Should have thought about that before you started talking to me. Now suffer.

Nope. If people can get their teeth exchanged with elephant and horse teeth then why not other bones too? And animal bones will be stronger than human bones so you might come out as a super human.

You all underestimate my talents and amazingness and smartness, and so many other nesses.

Middle finger up in your respect.

Bet your diapers cost more than you.

Let's learn ingelish together.

Bad guys take time to die.

I can simply block you if I don't want to talk to you. *Sips water*

A psycho can understand a psycho only so I do. Got a problem?

TJOSE W ET E. LIES

I have a superpower of typing with my eyes closed.

Let me curse him first. Wait.

Assholes are dominating the world population. Therefore, Fuckers are required to keep them occupied.

Shxh-1 Thanks for all the kind words.