CHAPTER 12

" Marry me" he dropped the bomb

Rose blinked her eyes trice, she was not sure if she heard him correctly.

"What" she asked

"You heard me" xavier said.

Rose looked at him for a minute then bursted into laughter. She laughed and laughed, she nearly fell down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you can crack jokes" rose bursted into laughter again.

"You are quite the comedian sir, if you weren't a ceo you could have been a great comedian" she laughed again.

Xavier looked at her with a straight face. Rose looked at his face and saw that he wasn't laughing, she stopped laughing immediately.

"Wait you are joking right" she asked.

"Do I look like I'm joking" he asked.

"Why the hell do you want to marry me" she asked confusedly, Xavier signed.

"I can give Aiden everything but one thing, a mother's love. That's why I want to marry you to give him what I couldn't give him. Don't worry it's a contract marriage and it will last for a year.

"Wait you want me to get married to you for a year, and what will happen to Aiden after that.

"That's not your business, I'll figure something out. I just want to give him the only thing he had ever asked for, even if it's just for a year" he said.

"Don't you know he will be more broken after the year ends" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Like I said it's not your business to know what would happen next, just do as I say" he said

"And you think I'll agree" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course you will" xavier said.

"Make me" she smirked

"Your mom is suffering from kidney failure and the treatment for her surgery is expensive. Your brother is attending starlight university and I heard that he is messing with the people he shouldn't be messing with, they could get him expel if they want to. All you have to do is to signed this contract and I'll settle all your problems" he said.

"How did you know all that" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"I have my ways"

"You are right about everything but I'll find a way to pay for my mom's surgery, I'll never be in a loveless marriage" she sneered.

"Good bye sir" she said and then walked out.

How dare him does he think marriage Is a Joke she thought angrily. She was still fuming with anger when her phone rang.

"Hello, Is this miss rose" the person asked.

"Yes" she answer confusingly.

"Your mom collapsed and she is currently at the hospital.

"What!!" she asked tears were already running from her eyes.

"I'll be there in few minutes, thank you" she said.

She took a cab and rushed to the hospital.

STARLIGHT UNIVERSITY

"Liam is so freaking sexy, I get turn on just by staring at his face" mia said to her friends, they were in the rest room.

"Mia you have a boyfriend" ashley said.

"So what, it's not a crime" vivian scoffed.

"I know and I love dylan I just want to get a taste of liam" mia said, she closed her eyes and bite her lips as she imagine liam's hand all over her body.