Pissed-off bestie

Luana's POV

I woke up when when light hit my face slowly opened my eyes I felt like I had needles in my head and felt like it probably weighted one more ton

Slowly adjusting I realized I wasn't in my room I looked beside me and the sexy stranger was sound asleep slightly snoring and very naked he had a lot of ink on them some of them were quotes in different languages some in recognized were in Italian like him others I recognize as Japanese and others I couldn't clearly make out but they really suited him like did this man lack anything.

This man was really the definition of beauty from his dark blown hair that was almost black to his perfectly defined jaw high cheekbones a little 5 o'clock shadow beard that added to his manly look and damn those pink lips that were practically begging to be kissed to his whole body he wasn't overly muscled he was fit and lean and his demon dick and that accent I could come undone by only  listening to him talk.

I snap out of those horny thoughts as I needed to get out of here before he wakes up and we'd be forced to talk or worse have the like seventh round which would be a bad idea cause first I was still sore enough after last night and then cause I was already guilty enough that I was cheating on my fiance.

Yeah you heard me right I'm engaged and tomorrow there's the engagement party and in less than a week I'll be married and here I am letting a sexy stranger give me the best orgasms of my life.

I tiptoed slowly careful not to wake him up picked my purse and my dress from the floor where I'd left it last night slipping into it going downstairs taking in everything I could as  last night I had been  busy and didn't get a chance to look around and now I was on a hurry but I did notice it was actually a luxury apartment with rich  decor of silver and black which made and amazing combination different paintings hung on the wall rhyming with the decor this guy had great tastes or a great interior designer.

I slipped on my shoes opened the door and closing it silently behind me leaving the hotel by Uber.

I entered my apartment forty-five minutes later closing the door silently tiptoed to the kitchen to grab some aspirin and water for my head turned to meet my angry looking bestie Jessica her dirty blonde hair in a burn at the top of her head a few strands escaping.

She was truly beautiful even in the morning her full lips electric blue eyes long nose it heart shaped face and a killer body as like me she was a model so we took great care of our bodies and she had a great tan that she got from her mother.She was a few inches taller than me being 5'8 while I was 5'7.

"Had a good night missy?" she said crossing her arms over her chest trying to look intimidating.

I laughed at the idea making her angrier.

"Well morning to you too "  I said sarcastically.

She took a step forward menacingly
"Oh no I don't get to stay out all night with no texts no calls making me worry and you just show up in morning like nothing happened and get to be sarcastic"

Yup now she was  officially really pissed I can't say she's not right
We had a strict rules text or call if you stay out and I didn't exactly do neither as  I was busy getting eaten like a full course meal by a sexy stranger.

"I'm sorry Jess I got caught up and forgot to text" I said softening my voice to let her know I meant it stepping closer to her.

"Wait are those-" she was now looking at my neck.

" Love bites? Luana Romano where were you last night and most importantly with whom" she was narrowing her eyes at me suspiciously.

My heart dropped as vivid memories of last night came flooding freely in my mind  I looked at my bestie then it struck-

"Wait why do you ask like you are sure I wasn't with Tian" I said using the nickname I had given Sebastian.

"Because "Tian" was worried to why you weren't answering his calls nor his texts" she rolled her eyes.

She didn't like Tian a lot saying he was a bit too good which honestly he was.

Probably one of the reasons I'm marrying him and couldn't bring myself to break up with him and other reason is probably because the sex is amazing. He may be gentleman in real life but in bed he does wonders which is why I don't understand how I ended up in another man's bed.

" No worries though I covered up for saying you had had a long day at work and had a terrible headache."

A wave of relief overcame me hearing this I'll call him as soon as I'm done showering.

"Oh Jess what could I ever do without you?"

"You probably wouldn't survive a day now back to the topic what happened last night? Full details" she said walking around to the fridge grabbing some   WARM M  and putting them in a blender to make a smoothie while I eased up starting to tell her everything that happened last night.