CHAPTER 7 : FIRST MEET

Aaradhaya pov:

I was staring at my laptop screen ... weeks has been passed and only there was four days left for our engagement..
..after that shopping day I haven't met any rathores but I was in touch with saanvi and aatharv as we shared our contacts even we created a group....I became so close with this duo in a short span of time...

And till now I couldn't deny this marriage...I didn't wanted to hurt Bua as she was so happy after so long time and it was clearly visible by the way she was engrossed in preparations ....even my bond grew stronger with rathore family ....I couldn't share with siddu or esha as siddu is so busy and he even didn't returned back from village and esha is also busy as it's her first art exhibition in Delhi , so both of them are out of town and I can't disturb them as it is important work for both....

After an tiring day at office and spending some time with cute munchkins I came back home and had my dinner .....

The only idea to deny this marriage was escape .....so, at present I am thinking to book a flight ticket or not

As there is no other option left and i can escape easily.... I'll inform Bua after I'll reach London and I'll explain her everything ....even going to London was my childhood dream ...I know it's not going to be easy to start a new life there but I have my few friends there I can stay with them for few months once I'll get a job I'll rent an apartment and then everything will be just perfect ....

With this thought I booked a ticket to London.... at present time is 10 and my flight is at 12 ...it takes 45 minutes to reach airport so I have half an hour for packing...so I quickly started packing all my essential things ...my passport, clothes, make up ,money .....I booked a cab and I was running late ....

But I didn't missed my flight ....I quickly completed the process and luckily I got a window seat ....

I don't know but all the way my heart was beating so fast as it will come outside next second ...I was so scared

I tied my seat belt , closed my eyes and leaned my head on head rest ... I know I am doing wrong and running away will make me coward but I can't ruin my life by marrying a monster ....

I opened my eyes and signed as pilot made announcement that the flight is ready to take off ...I saw outside the window the flight started moving and run way was looking beautiful as it was shining at night due to various lights...

A lone tear escaped from my eye as I was feeling so scared ...but I wiped it as I was running away for my self ....

I closed my eyes as it was going to take off ....but suddenly the flight stopped with a jerk...

As I saw outside the window...few cars were approaching towards the flight...soon few guards Came outside the car , and they came inside the flight...I slowly slipped down my seat and covered my face with cap.... soon a man came towards my seat ....

Mam , boss is waiting for you in the car...he said , I sat properly and looked at him ...I got hell scared by viewing the logo on his shirt.... I thought they are security guards of malhotras but by seeing the logo of rathores my heart just skipped a beat ...

As I didn't moved from my seat , he dialled someone and said

Boss, mam is not coming out ...he said , his boss said something and he ended the call...

Bhaiya...kyu mujhe maarne pe tule ho , ek kaam Karo na aapke boss ko phone karke bolo na ki andar Mai nai hu..please... I swear aap jo bolenge na vo Mai karungi please call karke bolo na...I said to him but it all went to vain ....as more guards Came inside and they all moved a side and the monster entered ....by seeing him my grip on the arm rest tightened...