Chapter five

Power trip~ j. Cole

"Got me up all night, all I'm singing is love songs"

Paige pov:
Narrative, iMessage

This has to be one of the best days ever. Why, you may ask? because my girl is finally here! OK, technically, she's not my girl, but everyone knows she's my girl. I knew she was coming to Uconn from one of my sources, which would not be mentioned at the time.

But I had to see it with my own two eyes because if I remembered clearly she didn't want to attend college. For now, I don't care about anything. I just really want to see her. I need to see her.

"Paigeeeee"  Azzi yelled running from her room to mine. "What's up, u okay" "The question is are you okay" "Azzi dude you're losing me"

"Right I forget she took you off her spam, BUT SHE HERE!"  Firstly ouch she didn't have to say it like that BUT Oh shit it's real "Are you serious, Azzi this better not be a joke" "It's not I swear look" she said holding up her phone

Who's.nova story from 5 hours ago

nova story from 5 hours ago

Who's.nova story from 3 minutes ago

"Oh shit, she's actually here here

"Oh shit, she's actually here here. Wait isn't that the sign on campus" I asked "yea why" Azzi says give me the what are you up to stare "That's like a 5 or so minute drive, if I leave now she'll probably still-"

"Okay slow down lover girl, dude she just got here the last thing she needs right now is her ex who broke her heart talking to her," she said, cutting me off  "Azzi you don't understand, I can't wait! I've been waiting so long to talk to her. This could finally be my chance." 

"Paige Trust me, you'll get to talk to her. Just be patient." "Ugh, I hate it when your right......can we at least check if she's there ?" "Paige Bueckers, you're impossible, how about this? I text her to see if she's needs anything ." " Okay I guess that works for now"

Nova bear 🩷

Azzi bear 💜

Hey Nova,   it's Azzi I saw ur story so happy you're at UConn! anything I could help you with? I know this place like the back of my hand.

Nova bear 🩷

Hii Azzi, thank you. Yes please tell me there's a chick fil near the campus my phone is annoying & not giving me directions.

Azzi bear 💜

There's one right outside the campus. Should be about a 10-minute drive I'll send you the address right now

Nova bear 🩷

Ahh thank you ur literally a lifesaver!!!
You loved the message

  "See she's good & I see she still has an obsession with chick fil a like you" "Ask her if she's going to the party on Saturday," I said

"Ugh okay, a thank you and please wouldn't hurt" " you know what give me thank you" I grabbed her phone

Nova bear 🩷

Ahh thank you ur literally a lifesaver!!!
You loved the message

Azzi bear💜
No problem. Hey I know you're still moving in and all but there's a party on Saturday if you're interested

Nova bear 🩷
Connors party right?

Azzi bear 💜
Yea, damn how'd you know about the party so fast lol

"Paige I don't text like that she's gonna know it's you," she said snatching her phone back

Nova bear 🩷
You know Alex she'll find out about any party. She forces me to go lmao.

Azzi bear 💜
Ofc Alex, I should've known. Well, I'll see you there.

Nova bear 🩷
See u
Read 1:05

" there are you satisfied now, Miss Bueacker?" "yes, I love u so much. Now to get ready for the party" I said, getting up from my bed "Umm babes the party is on Saturday........ It's Wednesday"

" I know which means I only have two full days And most of Saturday to prepare. " you're Impossible," Azzi said walking out of my room.

First Paige POV of the book. What do we think?

Sorry if there's any errors

Anyway how are y'all doingggg?