The high - 10

Anna and Mike walk out of the house, Anna and Kiara are both wearing dresses, and Mike is wearing a suit. We all walk down the stairs and greet them, I get a hug from Rose, Ward and Wheezie. I smile at Sarah, and Rafe. Rafe and Ward are wearing suits and the girls are wearing dresses, Sarah has dressed like me with the short skirt. We get led by Anna and we sit down, "you have to excuse me I just need to grab something real quick" I say and I hear Rafe follow me into the house.

"What do you want Rafe?" I turn around and say to him. "Your high, I could see that as soon as you walked up to use how do you think there gonna react. That was a really stupid idea" He says as he he follows me round the kitchen as I pick up the wine bottles and something non alcoholic for Wheezie, Sarah and Kiara. "I can do what I want Rafe, are you going to help me. Can you grab those glasses please" he picks up the glasses and follows me outside "and you cutting your hair" I scoff "don't tell me what a stupid idea is Rafe, I wasn't the one who kissed me out of the blue" I screamed in his face. I walk over to the table and put the bottles down. Everyone gets a drink apart from me and Rafe, we're sat next to eachother opposite Sarah, Kie and Wheezie.

"Wine?" Mike says to Rafe.... "uhhh yes thankyou" Rafe smiles at him. "Red or white?", "white please" Rafe responds. I grab the lemonade bottle that I brought down and placed it in my glass. A server comes with the food and places it down, it was chicken soup, I say thankyou and we begin. As everyone was quiet, "So Y/N where do you want to apply for College?" Ward asks me. "I have never really thought about college, I never really wanted to go" I reply Rose rolls her eyes "but I had to pick I would probably choose Washington Square it seems like a good school to graduate at" Ward looks at me and smiles "you know I went there, and my father I want Sarah to go there aswell" we continue dinner "you always decide to smoke before you come to a dinner?" Rose says towards me. "Excuse me?" I reply "your high we can all see that sorry to address the elephant amongst us" I clear my throat "I umm had a rough couple of months and this stressed me out so yeah I did smoke before you all turned up only so I could get through this evening without having a meltdown which I see has already happened" i stand up and storm off.

Sarah chases after me "Y/N! Y/N wait". I walk put the gate and down the road "I don't want to talk right now Sarah leave me alone", "so that's it you get into a problem and you decide to change what you look like, you cut you hair and you change your personality. It won't change who you are Y/N Rose likes to get under people's skins it's who she is you just need to ignore her" she says to me. "I was so worried about today Sarah about having dinner with your whole family and seeing Rafe. So yeah I changed what I looked like because I new i would never blend in with anyone around here no matter what I looked like, so I cut my hair an I had a joint to blend it as much as I could, just leave me alone" I walk off.

After 10 minutes of walking I walk into a bar, "Can I get a shot please" I say to the bartender "you got ID" I had a taking a ladies random bag and I check the purse that was in their. "Shoot I must've left it at home, can you let me off just this once?". "Fine next time you come in here you need your ID with you" he pours me a shot and I drink it immediately, "can I run a tab please" I hand him a card out of this random woman's purse. "Sure" he starts it.

Sorry this one's short you'll understand in the next one