II

You entered the room, a shiver ran down your spine both from fear and because the room was much colder than outside.

You looked around, you had never been in that room before, and you never wanted to actually.

There was a big window in front of you, but it was tinted, so it was pretty dark in there.

A large desk was sitting under the window, there were some pens and a stack of papers, a computer and nothing more, you looked down on the black chair, expecting to find Valeria sitting there, but she wasn't, you turned around, just to see her leaning on the wall next to the door.

She looked pissed.

Her arms were crossed on her chest, she looked at you dead in the eyes, she started walking towards you, and before you could react she grabbed you by your hair and pulled your head back.

"Care to explain yourself Y/N?" She growled.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, there was a kid on the road and I stopped but it was a trap and I-"

You tried to keep your composure, but you felt tears in your eyes.

"You really fell for that stupid fucking trick?!"

She gave your hair a tug.

"I thought you were smarter than that."

She threw you on the floor.

She walked around the room, you didn't dare get up, you were still able to stop yourself from crying, but for how long you didn't know.

"You know how much money I've lost on this? You know that my costumer is now pissed and that he might not want to work with me anymore? You know your little mistake is going to make me lose the most money I've ever lost? Right?"

You opened your mouth to talk but she interrupts you before you could say anything.

"Shut it, I don't want to hear you pathetic excuses or pleads"

She grabbed your arm and made you stand up, she pushed you against the wall and made sure you couldn't move.

"You will have to pay me back every cent."

She whispered in your ear, her voice was menacing, you felt her hot breath tickling your ear.

"Please ma'am I don't have that kind of money."

Tears began rolling down your cheeks.

She growled and gave you a tug.

"Well now I should kill you then."

Her nails brushed on your neck before pressing into it.

"But I don't like wasting pretty girls like you."

She smiled coldly.

"So you'll become my pet"

You expected EVERYTHING but that, you looked at her in the eyes.

She laughed coldly, her fingers brushed your neck and jaw.

"I was just waiting for you to do a stupid mistake like this one pet."

She smiled, it was a cruel smile.

"W-what?! Please I'll do anything, b-but I have a boyfriend, a-and I'm not even into women, please ma'am I'll do anything."

You looked down, you were really starting to panick.

You loved you boyfriend, and he didn't even know what was your job, how were you going to tell him?

She interrupted the flow of your thoughts by gripping your face hardly with her hand.

"Shut up, I have already decided, mi gata, you don't have a boyfriend don't talk about him. You are not into women or men anymore, your into me only."

Her tone was harsh.

"If you talk about that guy again I will make sure to punish you."

She let's go of your face harshly.

"Understood?"

You nodded, you looked at her, your breathing started getting heavier.
She was a powerful woman, when she decided something that thing was law.
Your freedom was over, but what did pet mean to her? What was she going to do to you?

"Don't stress yourself conijeta, you are going to love me, we are going to have so much fun."

She laughed and let go of you.

"Now let's discuss some rules shall we?"

She sat in her chair and pointed at the space before her desk, so you walked there and stood still, you knees were trembling.

You knew this woman was crazy, but that? You felt powerless before this woman, now more than ever.

"If you try to escape you will be punished.
You will stop working.
Firstly because you made a mistake and I can't let incompetent people work for me, and secondly because I will be caring for you and I want you only around me.
You can address me in any way you like.
You will live with me of course, you'll sleep in my bed, eat my food, breathe my air.
Since you now are under my protection, you will always be close to me, I want to always have an eye on you.
You will always have to follow my orders."

She looked at your reaction, and she seemed lost in her thoughts for a minute, you felt drops of sweat running down your back, which was weird, because it was freezing.
She began talking again.

"You will dress as I say, I want you to be pretty for me, but don't worry, in our room, I have a closet full of clothes for you."

That creeped you out, when she said she was just waiting for you to make a mistake you thought she was trying to scare you. She seemed to read in your mind and talked again.

"I've wanted you since I first saw you conijeta, but I'm a fair woman, I waited, I wouldn't use my power if not needed, but now it is."

You felt sick to your guts, so that had always been your fate? To end up in her arms the first wrong step you took?

"You won't insult me, or be rude, if you do, you will be punished.
I'll never hit you out of rage, I never hit ladies.
But I will punish you if needed, so, always follow my orders and my rules, and you'll be ok gata."

She opened a drawer in her desk and took a pink box out of it.

"I have a gift for you."

She handed you the box. You took it with shaky hands and looked at it.

"Open it."

You opened the box just to find a pink leather collar inside. Was she gifting you a dog?
Then it hit you, you took it in your hands and there was a little silver tag on it, your name was carved in it.

"Do you like it Y/N?"

She smiled.

You thought you were going to faint, you hands let the box and collar fall on the ground.

Authors note
So I was actually thinking of dropping this story because it didn't get much attention, but since I was asked to I decided to continue it at least for a couple chapters to see what will happen.
Thank you so much if you have supported me💕
If you have any request/advice or things you think I should change, please tell me and I will do everything right away.
Enjoy