I

⚠️TW⚠️ Mention of drugs, drug dealing, and violence.

You had worked for Valeria for the past 5 years, since you were 20.

You had always been a hard worker, firstly because that job paid well and secondly because you were scared of Valeria, as everyone else in there was.

You were fortunate enough not to have to work close to her, but you did become one of her most trusted workers, so when you rarely had meetings with her you were always treated with a certain respect.

One day you were given a huge amount of coke, around 100kg(220lbs), the value was roughly 4 million dollars.

The mission should have gone smoothly, it wasn't the first time you did something like this, it was a client you knew and trusted, a route you took thousands of times.

You'd take the coke from Valeria's main base, and walked towards your car, that was parked near some woods outside the city, from there you'd drive for an hour or so, changing direction every couple minutes, basically going in circles for most of the time untill you'd take the right path and arrive under a mountain, which you'd have to climb for 10 minutes, and then "rest" under a tree, untill some random guy would stop and ask you for water, then, you would hand him the bag with the drug, easy right?

Well yes, it would have been, if while driving you didn't see a child in the middle of the road.

You stopped the car and got out, he looked like a toddler, no older than 3 years old, you couldn't call the cops, you had the drug on you. But you couldn't leave him there either.

You walked towards him, the road was empty, you didn't worry about the car, you kneeled in front of the child and started asking him questions.

"Sweetie are you ok? Where is your mummy?"

You caressed the child's head, he kept crying and screaming, suddenly you heard someone behind you running away and in that moment you understood, you got up and took your gun out, but whoever it was, was already gone, the car's trunk was open, when you turned around the child was gone, lost in the woods.

"No fucking way I fell for that"

You knew it was too late to do anything, you slowly walked towards the car, in religious silence, your life was going to be fucking over, you didn't have 4 million dollars to repay Valeria with.

"What the fuck do I do now.... Will she kill me?"  You thought.

But you weren't scared of death, you knew she could do much worse, torture? What about your family?

You got in the car, you started driving straight back to the base, you sent the them the code for "mission failed" everyone knew that it meant you were over, but you couldn't leave, you couldn't hide, just go back and beg for forgiveness.

As soon as you entered the base, you could see everyone looking at you with pity, fear for you, some of them just looked down, the silence was so loud you started getting shivers down your spine.

A man approached you.

"The boss wants you in her office" He says in a low voice.

"Yes, thank you"

You started walking towards her office, many said it was hunted for how many people had been killed in there.

You swollowed before knocking on the door slowly, a cold voice answered.

"Come in, now."

✩Authors note✩
Sorry if there are any mistakes, but english is not my first language 💕
I will take any kind of request, also I think I will add some smut scenes, but if y'all can give me some advices because I never wrote any lesbian smut scene, so any advice is really appreciated.
That's all I think, enjoy♡