fifteen

NARRATIVE

"AMINA CRACKED THE DOOR JUST ENOUGH SO SHE COULD SEE, AND HEAD THEIR CONVERSATION," She watched as Gabi grabbed Alejandro's hand pulling him closer to her.

"Alejandro, you can't deny that's there's still something between us. Your mom sees it too, that's why I'm always here," Gabi said. Alejandro didn't move, but he wasn't looking into Gabi's eyes.

"There is something here.. I can feel it. Amina isn't the one for you—can't you see she'd leave you for Jobe in a snap? She's ran through.."

Alejandro laughed. "Gabi, there is no us. What the fuck don't you understand about that? You can hang around here, be all bestie bestie with my mom but that doesn't mean that we are ever getting back together. And don't ever talk about Amina like that"

Gabi rolled her eyes and laughed. That's when she seen Amina's head poking through the door. "If you can't see it, I'll make sure she can," Gabi says wrapping her arms around Alejandro and kissing him. A second later Alejandro pushed her away—and that's when Amina burst through the door.

"What the hell Gabi?" Alejandro said before Amina yelled.

"YOU FUCKING SNAKE" Amina yells coming outside and shoving Gabi to the ground. "I knew your snake ass was up to something the second I met you," She says looking down at Gabi on the ground.

Alejandro just stood there as Amina turned to face him. "And you? You are pathetic. I'm leaving, and don't follow me" Amina says shoving Alejandro.

"Amina! Wait! Your life must be really miserable " He says eyeing Gabi as he ran back inside after Amina.

She cried all the way up the stairs as she stormed into the room and began to shove all her things into her suitcase. "Amina can we talk about this?"

Amina ignored him, pulling out her phone and booking a plane ticket. "Amina!" Alejandro said moving her suitcase. "I know you here me talking to you"

"I hear you. But that doesn't mean I want to talk to you" She says with tears rolling down her cheeks. She turned around and faced him.

His face went numb. He's never seen Amina cry, and he hated seeing her like this. Her eyes were red, her nose was stuffy, and her face was wet. "How.. how could you do this to me? Alejandro I fucking love you—and you, fuck" She says as she's bombarded with tears. "I need to go—and I just need some space from you"

Alejandro sat down infront of her, grabbing onto her hands tightly to make sure she didn't pull away. "Gabi kissed me, and I shoved her away Amina, I love you Amina, more then you think I do. I would never do something like that to you,"

Amina looked at the ceiling, blinking rapidly as she tried to believe the words that Alejandro told her. "I need to go. Please don't text me" She says snatching her hands and grabbing her suitcase, rushing out the house.

IMESSAGE

5 ⭐️ crew

5 ⭐️ crew .

mina bby 🫶🏾
im omw home

im on the plane right
now

nelly 💗
i thought you were
supposed to be there
for 2 more days??

kaiawaia 🫶🏽
did something happen?

between you and ale?

mina bby 🫶🏾
ill explain when i get
back

INSTAGRAM DMS

taylor.reeks | instagram
24.2k followers
you follow eachother on instagram

TAYLOR.REEKS
mina and alejandro

had a argument

this is your chance,
she's vulnerable

JOBEBELLINGHAM
last time i got embarrassed
by her 5'9 boyfriend

im not taking your
word for it anymore

i got my own idea

TAYLOR.REEKS
there's no alejandro
to stop you this time.

he's in barca

JOBEBELLINGHAM
why do you care about me
and amina so much anyway?

you want the relationship more
than the both of us

TAYLOR.REEKS
because i want alejandro

ive always liked him, i just
never mentioned it

and then with amina started
dating him i started to hate her,
and here i am

helping you

JOBEBELLINGHAM
you can't be mad at
mina for getting alejandro
when she didn't know
you liked him

you're evil

don't dm me again

— authors note
idk if i explained it well in the
story but pls don't
hate alejandro bc he didn't do
anything wrong gabi kissed him and he
pushed her away literally likenot even
a second after amina js came in at the
wrong time 😰😰😰 #amidro