There's three now⁉️(smut)

Sun
Moon
Eclipse

(Warning!! This chapter contains: masturbating, homosexuality, praise kinks, & high tech damaged animatronics with cock! If you find this disturbing or displeasing, then please click off! I will not tolerate any hate, thank uu!)

BTW! in this AU, Sun & Moon are 2 completely separate AI's stuck in one animatronic body. & when Eclipse was created from Cassie doing the little "reboot" thing, that wrench thing just powered on a hidden AI that basically got shoved in the very back of Sun & Moon's code, & never got activated because Fazbear Entertainment is a very lazy poor company & sucks🥳)

[ • ~~ • ~~ • ~~ • ~~ • ~~ • ]

[ Eclipse's POV ]

. . .

"Come back soon, & have a faz-eriffic day!"

I shut the door & walk to the security desk, sitting down on the chair & looking around the messed up & damaged daycare.. oh dear.. how am I gonna clean this..? hm.. I'm gonna need so many suppli- "Hey."
I jump from the sudden voice, looking around for the source of that call.

"I'm in your head, dummy. I'm not actually here."

"Hey! Be nice Moony, they're new meaning you gotta treat them with kindness!"

"Mmn.. fine. I'm sorry Sunny, & I apologize.. whoever you are??"

"Uh.. m-my name is Eclipse, what's your name?? O-Or uh.. your guys' name..?"

"Hello Eclipse! My name is Sun, it's nice to meet ya!"

"I'm Moon, it's a pleasure to meet you Eclipse."

"I-It's nice to meet you two as well! So uh.. mm.. m-may I ask, what's you're guys' relationship?? & how long have you been here..? and-"

"Woah!! We'll answer those questions, just.. one at a time!"

"Yeah, you're getting a little carried away."

"O-Oh sorry.. i'm just a bit curious."

"Oh we could tell! Don't worry though, we don't mind! So starting off with your first question.. me & Moony are practically married! & for you're second ques-"

"We've been here for many years."

"Hey-"

"We've actually been all perfect.. the daycare was neat & we were happy. Me & Sun did our job as a couple, taking care of the kids. There were no problems, that was until a virus occurred. I was active, tucking in the peaceful children.. that was until, I felt.. violent. I couldn't control myself. It just happened.. the children's blood curdling screams filled the daycare, it drained out the calming music meant to help the kiddos fall asleep. But now, they're in permanent slumber. Because of me. It was a whole issue.. only a couple kids survived. When I say a couple, I mean two. The daycare shut down for weeks, nobody entered the daycare. Obviously Sun lost my trust.. I mean who wouldnt, especially after what I've done. Fortunately, me & Sun solved the problem, got it temporarily fixed. He helped me block out the virus. Until this.. kid came. He made it come back out. Sun warned him, he knew the virus was creeping back out after what that brat has done. He made the lights go out, causing me to come out & hunt him down. That brat got away.. I chased after him & sabotaged his escape. I probably shouldn't have, but it was too difficult to stop the virus. After a bit, me & Sun were just in our room, tryna stop the virus from becoming active again. I was a mess.. hurting myself & trashing the place. It hurt. The virus hurt. & what I was doing hurt. The pain only grew when the fire spread.. that brat made the Pizzaplex go in flames. Everything was painful. Then, it started collapsing. The rubble making the fire go out. Which led to Sun & I's destruction. We learned to deal with it, suck it up. It's been like that for a long while.. it hurt for Sun & I to switch the body. & then, a threat approached the daycare. It looked like some kind of endo.. whatever it was hurt Sun. Sun was just pinning some old drawing onto the wall, then that freak show decided to.. interrupt him. & I had to watch everything. I of course did not like that, so my anger brought the virus again. I wanted out, so I got out. It brung excruciating pain to me, but I couldn't watch Sun get damaged like that. After I finished with that endo thing, I couldn't go back. The virus was too much to handle.. that it basically locked me out of the body. Sun & I were.. immobile. Had no control. Stuck in a nap. We had enough.. we did not wanna go through that anymore. We decided to do what we done last time to block out the virus, but make it stronger. Now I don't necessarily recall the steps we had done, but whatever it was worked. We thought we were finished.. but NOOPPEE!! Another darn kid had to come in, luckily she was just lost, unluckily she noticed some, "Problem" ?? So she shoved some fork thing behind our head.. then you started existing. & now you're here."