Chapter Twenty: A New Beginning

FINALE

"We need to go on vacation." Jay whines, looking around. The seven of them were in the living room, laid out in various places...none of them really doing anything.

"Jay...we are on vacation." Sunghoon says, looking up at him from the floor.

"We need to go to places like...Europe, Peru, the U.S...somewhere far." he says.

"Do you have the money for that?" Jungwon asks.

"Probab-"

"Shush." Heeseung interrupts. The other six members look over at him. He was the only one standing as he leaned against the wall, watching over them.

"Can't we go somewhere...simple? Let's take a trip to the beach." He suggests. The members nod in agreement.

"You don't have to be expensive all the time..." Sunghoon says to Jay.

"I'm not trying to be expensive...I just want to take you guys somewhere far without it being for a schedule."

"We see enough of the world, Jay...let's just stay here and make some memories." Jake inserts.

"You can still take me somewhere far-"

"Really, Sunoo?"

"There's nothing wrong with treating someone to something nice! I always pay for the younger members."

"And as the older members, we always pay for you." Jake grumbles. Sunghoon laughs and moves his head over a little bit, bumping it against Sunoo's. Sunoo reaches over and runs his fingers through Sunghoon's soft hair before sitting up from the floor, stretching his arms. Sunghoon tried his best to ignore the burn in his cheeks as he also sat up.

"So when is this trip taking place?" Ni-ki asks, looking up from his phone.

"Whenever someone asks Dohyun."

Everyone looks over at Jungwon. He sighs and leans back against the couch, closing his eyes.

"I'm asleep, figure it out on your own." He says lowly. The members laugh at his cuteness and Heeseung pulls out his own phone.

"I'll ask." He says, already busy typing away.

—--------------------------------------

"He agreed so easily..." Heeseung gawks at Dohyuns response as he sets a bowl down in front of Jake.

"So...that's a yes?" he asks. Heeseung nods and takes a seat beside him, so close their legs were touching. He noticed when Jake moved over a little bit to create a small space between them.