chapter 49

Author's POV.

Advika and Abhimaan went to her home. On their way they brought toys for Ansh. As Advika was so excited to meet him. And spend some time with him.  Abhimaan is happy looking Advika happy.

As soon as they entered Ansh ran towards his buu.

" Buuuuu "  he shouted as soon as he saw her and ran towards her. He is also very happy as he is meeting her after a long time. She caught him in her arms.

" Ohh my Baby started running also" she asked him, making a face and to which he giggled. Also kissed her cheeks. Till now everything was fine but someone doesn't like him kissing his wife.

He narrowed his eyes on him and rubbed his palm where he kissed and kissed there.  But Ansh is also not less like every time he kissed all over her face and showed his teeth to Him. Everyone else just laughs at their bunters.

" Chucku  , you can kiss her as much as you want but at the end of the day she will come with me."

Ansh who got his buu now only didn't settle with the idea of leaving. So he pouted and think something and then said,

" She lobe annn ok. Maama also told me she brought a gift for me. Also kiss me no kiss you. Also give me miku to take care of. I have a photo in which she holds me and  no hold you.

Also papa told me one I big then I can get my own angel and mary like you marry buu. Then I will not let anyone touch my angel.  But till can kiss buu."

Saying he again kissed all over her face.
Abhimaan looked at him with wide eyes.

" So chutku you are getting smarter day by day. "

" Bhabhi what is this angle ?" Advika asked, getting excited to mention an angel.

"Voo. nothing, it's just once he was looking for our marriage albam so he asked to get married. That time your brother said to him that once he is big he can get an angel for him and get married. So from then he tells everyone that he will get an angel and then will marry. "

Everyone laughs at his cuteness.

" BTW where is Bhai?"
" He has some urgent work so he got late but will come soon."

Everyone was sitting and talking when Abhimaan saw Ansh was struggling with the new remote car which they brought for him. Though he never expressed but he loved Ansh a lot. So he went to him.

" Chutku do you need help ? I can teach you how to use it"

Ansh got excited and nodded his head. He smiled at him and started helping him with the remote.  In some time they got along.  And started enjoying it. As there were two cars, Abhimaan started teaching racing to Ansh. This idea was new to Ansh; he was enjoying it a lot. Meanwhile Sid also came and saw them racing and also joined them.

Advika admired how Abhimaan was helping Ansh playing with him. She also thought that he would be the best father to her kids and blushed at her thoughts.

Later at night they return from dinner. Once they came to bed she kept her head on his chest. And started talking about how she enjoyed her home. Suddenly remembered something,

" I never thought you loved Ansh. Also today you were playing with him, teaching him racing and all."

" Advika, I do love him. He is such a cute kid. It's just I don't like when he kisses you."

She giggled at his childish complaint. Later after some make out they slept happily. Also she decided to plan something for him. As he always tries to make her feel special now she wants to do that.

Next few days went in vain as Abhimaan was busy with his project. Advika who was ready to take the next step in their marriage decided to give surprise to him today.

He received her message about surprise so he is excited. She was a bit shy but trusted her maan. She decorated the room with candles and flowers. Also some of their prices are special for them. For today she also arranged dinner in their room balcony which she has decorated.

She got ready in black net saree with an off shoulder blouse. With that she only wore her mangalsutra and jummas with a few red bangles.

When Abhimaan entered the room she was on the balcony arranging dinner for them.  He looked at the room with wide eyes and realized his wife's idea and smiled.

" Jaan " when he couldn't find her in the room he called her name. She came inside. He looked at her top to bottom and smirked and went towards her.

He was looking at her intensely which made her blush. When he reached to her he pulled her towards him with the her waist and spoke,

" I never knew a surprise could be this beautiful."

" You always give me surprises so this time I thought to give you." She said while blushing.

" Your one surprise is better than my every surprise."

" Maan "

" What I am telling truth."

" If you want to tease me then I am going to sleep." Saying he pushed him and started moving towards bed.

But he held her and pulled her towards him and back hugged her. And started kissing her shoulder blade. She held him tight.

" Fine, tell me what your plans are." He said while still kissing her on shoulder.

" First go take a bath then we can have dinner which I have set up on the balcony and then…"

" Then what Jaan?"

" Then …"

" Hmmm"

" Then we will sleep while cuddling. As we always do. " She said while giggling.

" Let me take a bath jaan. Then I'll show you what happens when you tease me."

Saying he left for the bathroom. Once he left then she laughed. After that they had their dinner while teasing each other.

Once they are done she was looking sky that time he picked her up and said,

" Jaan let me show you what happens when you tease me a lot.  You test my patience whole dinner now it's my turn "

" What are you going to do ?" She asked  While circling her  hands around his neck.

" I won't tell you Meri Jaan, I will show you," he said, winking at her.

He laid her in bed and captured her lips for a kiss.  Once he setifice with her lips he moved towards her neck. While kissing her neck he left some hickeys and also he removed her saree.

Now when she is in her blouse and petticoat. She looked at him and pouted. He kissed her pout and asked,
" Why this pout?"
" You are still Fully clothed"

He chuckled at her cuteness and removed his t-shirt. Advika pushed him a little and started kissing him on his neck and chest while roaming her hands on his abes.

When he can't bare more he flipped them,
" Sorry Jaan but I like to dominate"

Slowly he got rid of both of their clothes and showed how much he loved her. Not only with his words but also with his actions. Once being setifice with each other they slept in each other's arms.

So here is the new chapter. I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment. Also please follow me for new updates and stories. Also, if you have time, please read my other story Her Claim as well.