learning about 'Emo Girl' (chapter 2)

A/n- I do not know what's going on with the first chapter so this whole thing might not make sense because I don't know if it posted the full first chapter or not soooo yeah👍👍👍

River's POV

"She's a very interesting, maybe we can ask Nik about her." Once we got over there where Nik is we talked for a little bit and then I decide to mention Y/N to Nik. "Hey Nik" I said,"yeah?" Nik said,"do you remember the childhood friend that you always talk about?" I said,"I assume you're talking about Emo Girl" he said smiling,"why do you even call her Emo Girl?" Wyatt said appearing out of nowhere,"well maybe because she's emo and...is a girl" Nik said laughing a little," Okay smartass"Wyatt said laughing little also,"Now children let's not start a fight" Ryan said smiling. We did start asking questions about Y/N and we found out a lot of things like her favorite colors is black and red, she is normally alone on the holidays, she does not like her family except one family member her sister Bridgett, she likes anime and a bunch more stuff we learned about her.

Y/N POV

I noticed out of the corner of my eye refer staring at me and then the person that looks identical to him that I can only guess is his twin hit him in the arm then his twin notice me and waved at me so I decided to go over there and talk to him."Hi" i said,"Heyyy Emo Girl" Nik said and I shook my head then I sat next to him.

Time skip to end of the night btw they told you their names

Nik said he would probably going to end the party soon so we was just going to go ahead and go home but we decide to stay and talk a little more."hey Ryan, where are you guys going for your next investigation?" Nik said,"oh well, we don't know really where we're going to go for an investigation" Ryan said,"have you done an investigation at the Monster Museum?" I decided to say instantly Ryan looked at Wyatt and river and said,"I don't think we have done investigation there"Ryan said still looking at his twin and Wyatt while them to shook their heads,"well y'all should, it has a very interesting backstory to it and I think y'all can catch a lot of evidence there too"I said,"maybe we should"Wyatt said,"there's a lot of information and stories about it online"I said,"hey Wyatt what time is it?"River question,"12:08 A.M"Wyatt said,"oh shit- we should go home rn Jaide is probably worrying about us"Ryan said and everyone agreed to go home and get some rest,"Hey Y/N ummm... Can I have your number?" River asked sending me his phone,"I- yeah here"after I put in my number I gave him back his phone then River smiled and quietly said,"thank you" then after we all said our goodbyes to each other we then went home.

Wyatt's POV. (Wyatt and Ryan are alone in Ryan's office/editing room editing the last bit of the last video they made)

"Yo dude I think a river likes Y/N' I said to Ryan,"yeah me too he's acting really weird around her"Ryan said,"should we try to set them up?" I said smiling then Ryan turns his chair to face me and said,"hell yeah but also River does not do good with crushes so how will we do that?"Ryan said,"maybe you try flirting with her?"I said,"that's not a good idea" Ryan said,"okay then what should we do?"I said and then it went quiet for a second,"we should invite her for drinks on Wednesday then we should offer her to stay the night." Ryan said and then I paused for a second,"where would she sleep? We don't have any extra bedrooms and she's not sleeping on the couch."I said then Ryan started smiling and looked at me,"well because what we know Y/N is our super nice person so she probably won't let River sleep on the couch and then one of us can tell them they could just share a bed, it's a pretty good plan to me" Ryan said,"that's a pretty good plan actually. We should go with that plan" I said,"okay anyways I'm going to go to bed gn Wy" Ryan said while standing up then I stand up,"k gn Ry" I say to him while walking out.

799 words
Today I have to go to the fucking dentist 😭😭😭😭😭 I hate going to the goddamn dentist homie like 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 anyways have a nice day

   799 words   Today I have to go to the fucking dentist 😭😭😭😭😭 I hate going to the goddamn dentist homie like 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 anyways have a nice day