003 . . . 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌? ❦

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 . . . 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌?
________________________________________

( real life ! )
____________________

"should we just walk in?"

the group has been standing on the porch waiting for someone to open the door. they knocked on the door and even rang the doorbell. sinai huffs and pushes past her friends. she reaches for the door handle and pushes the door open, walking into the house.

enzo raises his eyebrows. "breaking and entering! great!" everyone laughs as sinai looks at him. "the door was unlocked, idiot. and we were invited. she says.

the rest of the group follows sinai into the house. everyone stops and stand in the foyer as jace continues walking. he turns around, facing the group. "why the fuck are you guys just standing there like losers? start walking around."

zander shrugs and grabs jenae's hand and start walking towards the kitchen, bralo, amari, and enzo following close behind them. sinai sighs and slightly jogs, trying to catch up with them.

"why the fuck are there so many people here?" sinai scoffs, leaning against one of the kitchen counters. "it's a party, nai. why wouldn't there be hella people here?" enzo says.

"yeah, no shit, smartass. i'm just not used to being around so many people,." sinai rolls her eyes, panning over to the living room.

she sees a boy with fluffy hair, a gray jacket, and black pants. she narrows her eyes a bit, trying to get a better look at him.

"is it just me or does that kid look exactly like chris?" she says, not turning away from the boy.

bralo hops off of the counter he was sitting on and looks into the living room. "who? the kid in the gray jacket?" he points.

"ye- don't point!" sinai pushes his arm down.

"why is he in la? i thought he lived in boston," zander wonders. "he does, i don't know why he's here." sinai answers.

jenae pulls out her phone from her pocket and goes to chris' instagram. she scrolls through some of the posts and finds one in particular. her eyebrows immediately raise to the top of her head. "him, matt, and nick just moved here not even a month after you did. like, they have their own place and everything."