22 | you're actually insane

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘.
CHAPTER 22!
✿ you're actually insane ✿

☀︎☂︎

❝ but i didn't mean it, and you didn't see it ❞

────── 〔✿〕──────

MATT'S POV!

kate 🙈

matt 💗
kate
are u ready?
we're ab to leave

kate 🙈
uh
no i overslept

matt 💗
oh
so..

kate 🙈
can u just drop everyone else off then come get me
i should be ready by then

matt 💗
oh ok ill be there in like 30

✈︎

"tell em i promise i'll be right back" i tell everyone as they step out of the car. i feel horrible for doing this.

i arrive at katelyns house, knocking on the front door. i see her figure through the curtains walking towards the door.

"hi! come on lets go to my room!" she smiles at me.

i look at her confused, she isnt dressed like she's going to a party. she looks as if she's about to go lay down and watch tv. but i follow her to her room, as she insisted.

"i thought you said you were ready?" my eyebrows furrowed.

i sat down on her bed and kate sat next to me.

"well, i changed my mind, we aren't going" she says that like its not a big deal.

"what do you mean we aren't going?" i laugh.

"why are you laughing, im not joking" she deadpans.

i stop laughing immediately an look her in the eyes.
"look, katelyn, you don't have to go to the party, but emma is my best friend so i have to."

kate looks at me angrily, "matt you been to all of her other birthdays, and im sure you'll be going to plenty more. you can skip just this once."