﹒❰❰﹒🦋Terms and Conditions﹒⊂⊃

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

We have a list of terms and payments you must follow before continuing on to the forms.

☁️ ⭔﹕🦋 Follow our profile, -Chrysalis_Realm, and our founder and our co-founder: Cx_Kxng lantea-

☁️ ⭔﹕🦋 Be respectful, courteous, and kind to the staff and members, as well as our affiliates and all of Wattpad and Discord.

☁️ ⭔﹕🦋 Add our hiring book to a public reading list as well as giving us and the book a shout out on your page.

☁️ ⭔﹕🦋 Vote for all the chapters in the book.

☁️ ⭔﹕🦋 You must have Wattpad and Discord to be on this community, as we will be running things on both sides. If you have a certain role, we may be able to figure another means of communication.

☁️ ⭔﹕🦋 You must be 13 years or older, as that is the guidelines of both Wattpad and Discord.

☁️ ⭔﹕🦋 You may apply for as many roles as you wish, but be sure you can give your time to each role.

☁️ ⭔﹕🦋 Make sure you plan to stay in the community for at least 3 months. Longevity is a must, unless something very unexpected happens.

☁️ ⭔﹕🦋 Do not plagiarize any of your works or tasks during your time on our community. We value integrity and honesty, and expect the same from you.

☁️ ⭔﹕🦋 Password is your favorite song.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•