Chapter 17

All rights reserved

CHAPTER 17(r)

" Thank fuck," Ryan voiced what we we're all thinking as we stared at the clear, blue river the in front of us.

The water flowed gently across the rocks and looked impressively clean. Drool worthy as most of us had gone almost two days without any and everyone was thirsty and in an unrestful state.

The warriors had been talking, every opportunity they got Caine and Alec would argue about how much farther we should go. It was decided that we travel until we couldn't anymore.
At a fork in the tunnels, a group of warriors was sent out into an adjacent tunnel- told that if they didn't find anything for three days to portal back home the castle.

Most of us were ready to go.

I sure was, so far we had found nothing, even the smell of the demons was starting to fade; like they'd never been there in the first place.

It was a miracle that we'd finally run into the river.

Ryan fell to his knees beside the water and stuck his face right in, beginning to slurp it.

I pushed away from Caine who looked hesitant about the water but didn't say anything, so I followed suite.

Joseph made a noise and jumped down from his perch on Alec's shoulder, who was clearly pissed that he had to carry around a demon on his shoulder. I laughed internally at Joseph's liking towards Alec. The first night Joseph was flying around, Alec tried to shoot him down until I ordered him to lay off.

The demon had grown on me.

I knelt beside the water and stuck my face in to drink. " Oh my god," I groaned," this is the best water I've ever tasted."

Caine and Alec came over and drank from the crystal blue water. I splashed it all over my face and leaned back, suddenly feeling very tired.

All of the energy completely drained from my body  "I'll just-" I yawned and collapsed to the ground.

Suddenly I was standing in a bright, sunny kitchen. A woman and a man came into the kitchen, she was wearing a big white dress, he was dressed in a black tuxedo. I watched him tell her to go upstairs to the bedroom and get ready.

I would have told her that I knew exactly how It felt. The man turned and I got a good look at his face.

I recognized him.

" Blakely!" a familiar voice called from upstairs. He grinned, loosened his tie and made his way upstairs. I followed. The bedroom was dimly lit but I made out the outline of the woman. She had taken off her dress and was now only wearing white lingerie, the too-stringy fabric looked extremely uncomfortable. She turned to face the man, a large and very fake smile plastered on her face.

I finally saw her face.

My hair was in an up-do. Someone had put makeup on me, but there was no doubt about it. This was me, and I had already married Alpha Blakely. I knew there was a knife hiding behind my back. And so did Blakely. When I tried to catch him off guard and stab him with my knife, he grabbed my wrist and took the knife for himself.

" That's a very bad girl Lilianna. You need to behave." He growled and shoved me back onto the bed. I watched as Blakely pinned the other me down to the bed and start kissing my jaw. In one swift movement my panties were gone. I screamed.