29. Going back to India

JUNGKOOK'S POV-

She sighed and said, " But I don't think I have ever loved anyone like this...not even my parents. I love you, my kookie. You bring happiness in my life. I was a fan. *(She chuckled)* Well, I am a fan and will always be a fan of BTS. But I love my Jungkook who loves cooking, who watch movies with me, who tickles me whenever he is being playful, who loves watching me in my sleep, whom I love watching in his sleep, who cuddle me like a teady bear, who doesn't like me for my paintings but likes me for who I am. I love you jungkook so much that it hurts whenever I think about those days when I have to live without you. I love you, my love." She said with tears in her eyes.

I was silent. I never knew that she loves me this much. I never thought that someone could love me for who I am and not for my career. I was collecting my thoughts when her hands reached my cheeks.

"Don't cry babe" she said wiping my tears and that's when I realised that I was crying.

We hugged each other and I was feeling like I am on cloud nine. I have never felt this much happiness at the same time except when we debuted.

We stayed silent in each other's arms and when we broke the hug and was about to say something when my phone started ringing.

It was Taehyungie Hyung.

He told to come downstairs as the break is almost over.

I told Rooh that we have to go now. She nodded and I held her hands.

"So does that mean that I can stay in your home now?" I asked her.

She chuckled.

"Of course babe. You can."

I tightened my grip on her hand showing my happiness.

She smiled.

When we went to a crowded place, we left each other's hand.

I had to control my happiness while shooting the episode. But when we all members went into the car, I couldn't control myself. So I told my hyungs about our confession.

They all congratulated me and hugged me one by one, even Yoongi hyung hugged me leaving his precious sleep.

I can see the happiness in their eyes. I am so lucky to have my hyungs. They are my family.

"Ahh... I want a girlfriend too" Hoseok Hyung said making a sad pout.

"You will...just wait for the right time hyung" Jimin hyung said.

Yeah they all have girlfriends now except Hoseok and Yoongi hyung.

"Hyung don't you want a girlfriend?" Taehyungie Hyung asked Yoongi hyung.

"Ya! If he always sleeps like a log then he will never get a girlfriend" Jin hyung said laughing out loud pointing towards Yoongi hyung.

"Sleep is my girlfriend and my wife. I love my sleep.

Ya! Don't disturb me and my wife" Yoongi hyung said savagely with his eyes still closed.

Jin hyung slapped his head and we all laughed when Yoongi hyung groaned with his still closed eyes.

Woah! My hyungs are kids from elementary school.

This is one of the best days of my life.

~~~

* 6 months later *

These past few months were so amazing. We went for the world tour and guess what Rooh was with me for the whole tour. I was so happy that we went together even if it was for work.

We went on several dates in different countries but sneakily. There was one time when a fan clicked our pictures. But thankfully they were in low quality so it was so hard to guess whether that person in pictures was me or not.

Jin hyung literally scolded us for that. So after that we took precautions and avoided to go on public places.

But somehow Si Hyuk hyung got to know this and when he came to watch our concert in California, he was upset. Not because we were dating but because we didn't told him earlier. He knew about other members relationships as he is like a family. So that's why he was disappointed.

But Rooh somehow managed to convince him. He told me that I made a good choice because of which Rooh blushed.

Anyways he is happy for us and that's all that matters.

~~~

"Babe, which drama you want to watch?" I asked her as she is making some popcorn for us.

"Love to hate you" she shouted from the kitchen.

"What!" She loves to hate me?

"Babe it's a new kdrama on Netflix" she laughed. Oh!

"Okay. Come fast"

"Wait a minute"

She came with a big bowl of popcorn and sat with me.

"Shall I start my lady?" I asked her and she nodded with her cute smile.

Around 15 minutes later, her phone rang. She told me to pause the drama and she went towards balcony to take the call.

"OH MY GOD YOU WHAT?" She shouted.

I got startled. This girl is full of energy.

She was laughing so hard and seems so excited.

I couldn't understand what she is talking about as she is speaking in Hindi but she seems excited.

I was watching her expressions. Her eyes got big whenever she is excited. Her laughter is like music to my ears. I can sit here and watch her like this for the rest of my life.

I think my hyungs are right. I am so whipped!

She was on the call for about 30 or so minutes.

She came back looking so excited. But when she saw me she stopped on her tracks and her happy smile changed into a sad smile.

"Hey, you okay? What happened?" I asked her worriedly.

"Umm...kookie... I want to tell you something." Rooh said while sitting beside me on the couch.

"mm..hmm?" I said looking towards her and took her hands in mine.

"Actually... I have to go back to India"

~~~

Hey guys! I am updating this chapter earlier because I am happy today. So...here I am sharing my happiness with you guys.

Enjoy!!!