Chapter 4. House tour with mommy and daddy!

Leonia's pov:

I felt a tiny movement and started whining sense I didn't wanna get up yet, I didn't get my nap today so I was tired. Not that I'm a baby though, I'm a big girl! I heard the door open and then I was picked up and held.

I like being held like this, and being rocked too is nice. I decided to open my eyes and I saw The woman, I mean mommy smiling down at me. I smiled back at her and I saw the man, I mean daddy looking down at me with a tiny smile to.

Mommy walked into the really big house. It was realllllyyyy nice!, she walked into the living room with daddy following behind. She sat down on a couch and put my down on her lap facing her. Daddy sat down next to her, "Alright Leo, how about we go over some rules?" Mommy asked.

I didn't need rules sense I'm already a good girl but if they want too. I nodded and they both smiled.

"Number one, always listen to us. Number two, no candy without asking. Number three, don't hit,kick,bite,scratch, or punch. Number four, no naughty words. Number five, eat your vegetables. Number six, be polite." Daddy said.

I nodded and him and mommy smiled, "Wanna see you're room?" Mommy said. I nodded and mommy picked me up and we walked over to the front and up the stairs.

We walked into one of the first doors and it was really pretty!

(I'm gonna just say what I imagined- grey carpet, light lilac walls, a white changing table up against a wall, a white crib with grayish purple sheets, a bunch of stuff animals on the floor, a book shelf, a small table with a white play tea set, coloring books, a toy box, a rocking horse, a rocking chair, and some cute pictures on the wall, along with a dresser with all clothing inside)

I made the equally mouse noise again and mommy and daddy laughed. "like it tiny?" Daddy said and I nodded and squirmed around wanting to be put down. Mommy set me down and I toddled over to the coloring books and started coloring (read as scribbling) a picture of flowers.

mommy and daddy came and sat down next to me and watched me color, I finished my drawing after a little. "I finish" I said while holding my picture, mommy and daddy smiled. "It's so nice sweets" Mommy said.

Daddy picked me up and mommy stood up, "how about we see the rest of the house?" Daddy said. I nodded and we walked out of my room and to the door across from it, it was mommy and daddy's room and it was really pretty!

( again describing the room- white carpet,a big bed with a bunch of pillows and a grey comferter, lighter grey blankets, two white nightstands on either side, a vanity with beauty products, a dirty clothes hamper, and a dresser with clean clothes)

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, it had pretty white counters and cabinets with wood floor. We went into the dining room next and it had a big table with a high chair between two chairs, we went into the living room next.

(Again describing- high ceilings, large windows,white walls, large grey couch with a couple blankets and pillows, a big fluffy carpet, some fake plants, a rustic coffee table,  a big flat screen tv, and some coloring books and toys)

We walked into the entry place then, (again describing- a round table at the front and a staircase that leads up with half a railing and half wall on the side, some plants on the table, a coat rack and a bench with shoes on it)

We then walked into a room and daddy said it was his office(imagine a office with the color theme) we then walked back into the living room and daddy seems down on the couch and him and mommy sit in either side of me and mommy turned on a show.

--------------------------______________-----------------___________---------________-----

Wc-668

And that was basically just describing the house and details, there is the garage,bathrooms, and guest bedrooms but they aren't really important now